Eden Foods Organic EdenSoy® Soymilk Dairy Free Unsweetened Description
Eden selection and meticulous care ensure unequaled purity.
EDENSOY's nourishing smooth character is from USA, non-GMO, organic whole beans, water-extracted, properly prepared for people. Over 200 continuous quality control checks ensure a reliable, satisfying experience. Miso maker know-how about hot to prepare soybeans is a huge EDENSOY difference.
The most nourishing and easy to assimilate.
Authentic organic food provided by Eden Food's long-term farm supplier network since 1970, for Edensoy since 1983.
Ranked No. 1 soy food in North America out of 62 brands tested.
This carton is 73% certified sustainable forest products that protect imperiled species and biological diversity.
Shake Well before serving. Refrigerate and use within 7 to 10 days.
Hot, warm, or cold! A beverage, on cereal, in sauces, soup, baked goods, desserts, and super smoothies.
Dairy. lactose, GMOs, gluten, wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 mL)
Servings per Container: About 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||6 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars Includes 0g Added Sugars||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Biotin (Vit. H)||30%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||15%|
Other Ingredients: Purified water and organic soybeans.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Mini Holiday Bundt Cakes
These light and fluffy mini bundts will be irresistible, even after a filling holiday feast. There’s something adorable and charming about miniature versions of large cakes. They attract a crowd. Guests can take ownership of a perfectly portioned dessert. This holiday recipe for mini bundt cakes yields six servings and is simple enough to repeat multiple times for a crowd. The ingredients have been separated into groups based on instructions, making it easy to follow. Once the bundts are cool, the real fun begins! Garnish with glaze, sugared cranberries, green pine needs and other festive symbols of the season.
Mini Holiday Bundt Cakes
- 3.2 oz. all-purpose flour
- 1 oz. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. natural salt
- 2 Tbsp. flax meal ( + 5 Tbsp. water)
- 1 oz. almond meal
- 2.8 oz. choice of sugar
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 6 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. plant-based milk
- Sugared cranberries
- Green leaves
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F. Thoroughly grease the Bundt mold.
- In large bowl, place flaxseed meal and water. Let stand a few minutes to thicken. Add remaining wet ingredients and whisk well.
- In same bowl, add sifted dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add white vinegar and gently mix.
- Scoop batter into prepared mold and gently drop mold on your kitchen to release air bubbles.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the mold for a few minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In small bowl, whisk powdered sugar and milk. Adjust amount of milk until desired consistency. Drizzle over cakes.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries and greens if desired.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.