Eden Foods Organic Miso Genmai Description
Soy & Brown Rice - Miso
Eden® Brown Rice miso is a traditional koji fermented miso, artisans made using ancient methods, family farm organic soybeans and brown rice aged at ambient temperatures. Savory, sweet, and mellow miso of golden color and satisfying flavors. It is ideal year round for soups, stews, salad dressings, dips, sauces, marinades, and noodle bowls and dishes.
Recap and refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tsp. (6 g)
Servings per Container: About 58
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate less than||1 g||0%|
| Total Sugars less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic whole soybeans, organic brown rice, sea salt, water, koji aspergillus oryzae.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Bone Broth Cleansing Soup
Make this nourishing homemade soup with protein-packed chicken, loads of veggies and grated ginger to bolster your immune system and your metabolism. A key ingredient in this recipe is Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein
, offering the inherent benefits of type II collagen which naturally features glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. Actually, the nutrition levels in this tasty tonic are off the charts! You get a whopping 49 grams of protein per serving
, more than 20 percent of the daily value of a dozen vitamins and minerals, plus 18 amino acids. It’s so quick and easy to make, it’ll be a megastar meal in your weekly rotation of comforting, good-for-you foods.
Bone Broth Cleansing Soup
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 4 cups water or chicken bone broth
- 4 scoops Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Pure
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. white miso paste
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups frozen peas
- In large soup pot over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion, celery, carrots and chicken and cook, stirring often, 5-8 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add bone broth protein, water or broth, ginger, miso, vinegar, turmeric and salt and stir well.
- Cover, increase heat to medium-high and bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in peas. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
Get the healthy ingredients you’ll need to get started!