Ener-G Dinner Rolls Plant Based Description
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Low Protein
Our Gluten-Free Dinner Rolls taste just like the real deal and are soft enough to eat as they are. Also great served warm in your oven or microwave.
Our breads are kept fresh through a highly developed vacuum packaging process and guaranteed fresh by the Sell By/Best Before Dates.
Ener-G® Foods recommends that once opened products be put into an airtight container and refrigerated. Freezing our products in their original packages causes them to dry out and crumble. If you wish to freeze our products it is best to remove them from thier original packages and place them in a freezer friendly container. Once opened our products can last a few days, with refrigeration they last approximately 1 week.
Toast or Microwave for 15-20 seconds.
Gluten, wheat, casein, dairy, egg, soy, nut, corn, low protein
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Roll (47 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||7 g||9%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
| Total Sugars||4 g|
| Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Filtered water, corn starch, tapioca starch, rice flour, palm fruit oil, safflower oil, tapioca syrup, bamboo fiber, invert sugar, pear juice concentrate, methylcellulose, yeast, salt, apple sauce (apples, water), guar gum, xanthan gum, citrus fiber, glucono delta lactone (antioxidant).
Produced in a facility that also processes eggs.
If toasting, use caution when removing from toaster. Package may contain a non-toxic sachet to increase shelf life. Do not eat sachet.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Layered Eggplant Zucchini Bake
This vegetarian lasagna-like dish subs thinly sliced eggplant and zucchini for noodles. Or maybe it’s more like an eggplant Parmesan, without the Parmesan. Either way, this baked dish is perfect for a weeknight meal and can be easily made in larger batches for a social gathering. If you don’t cook with eggplant often, look for heavier one with firm, glossy skin. This recipe calls for both asiago and goat cheese, but most cheeses will do—so if you wanted to put an eggplant parm spin on it, go for it!
1 large eggplant
1 garlic clove, minced
12 oz. baby spinach
6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
2 oz. asiago cheese
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
- Peel eggplant and cut into eight slices lengthwise Set between paper towels for at least one hour to remove moisture from eggplant.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In skillet with 2 Tbsp. olive oil, cook spinach, red pepper flakes, black pepper, sea salt, Italian seasoning and garlic. Cook for three minutes, stirring often until spinach is fully wilted and set aside.
- Cut ends off of zucchini and slice in half, then into four slices lengthwise. Cut tomato into 6-8 slices.
- Coat 9x13-in. pan with 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil. Lie four eggplant slices along bottom, turning every other one so the thicker end is at the top. Drizzle 1 Tbsp. olive oil over eggplant.
- Stack two rows of zucchini slices going the opposite direction in the dish, so they are going lengthwise across the 13 inches. Add half the spinach and half the goat cheese to this layer. Then, using entire tomato, layer two rows tomato.
- Add remaining spinach and goat cheese, then add two more rows zucchini lengthwise. Drizzle 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and layer the remaining eggplant, topping with remaining oil.
- Sprinkle asiago cheese on top, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
If you're looking for sides to make with this dish, try the following: