Ener-G Hot Dog Buns Plant Based Description
- No Cholesterol
- No Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- Casein Free
Ener-G’s all new gluten-free hot dog buns are the softest, tastiest hot dog buns out there. We’ve got your buns covered! These hot dog buns are dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, and kosher. Add them to your next cookout and turn your dietary restrictions into dietary freedom!
For fresh from the oven taste microwave slices for 10 to 30 seconds, warm in the oven, or toast on the grill.
Our breads are kept fresh through a highly developed vacuum packaging process and guaranteed fresh by the Sell By/Best Before Dates.
Toast or microwave (approx. 15-20 sec)
Ener-G Gods recommends that, once opened, products should be put into an airtight container and refrigerated. Freezing our products in their original packages causes them to dry out and crumble. If you wish to freeze our products, it is best to remove them from their original packages and place them in a freezer friendly container. Once opened our products can last a few days, with refrigeration, they can last approximately 1 week.
Gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, nut, soy
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Roll (55 g)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||10%|
| Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
| Total Sugars||4 g|
| Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Filtered water, corn starch, tapioca starch, rice flour, palm fruit oil, safflower oil, tapioca syrup, bamboo fiber, invert sugar, pear juice concentrate, methylcellulose, yeast, salt, apple sauce (apples, water), guar gum, xanthan gum, citrus fiber, glucono delta lactone (antioxidant).
Produced in a facility that also processes eggs.
If toasting, use caution when removing from toaster. Do not leave toaster appliance unattended due to fire risks.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Southwest Skillet Sliders with Chipotle Mayo
You don't need to be at the game—or even outdoors—to enjoy great tailgating fare. These mini burgers come together quickly in a pan on the stove, with the beef, cheese and onion all cooked in one stack. With chipotle mayo as the finishing touch, these spicy sliders will enliven any game-day gathering.
1 Tbsp. Frontier Mexican Fiesta Seasoning
1/8 tsp. Frontier Ground Chipotle Pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp. lime juice
1 lb. lean ground beef
4 large slices pepper jack cheese
8 whole wheat slider buns
1 medium red onion, cut into 8 slices
1 medium avocado, sliced
1 medium tomato, sliced
- In small dish, add Mexican seasoning and ground chipotle, stirring to combine.
- In separate small bowl, mix 1 rounded teaspoon seasoning mixture with mayonnaise and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In medium bowl, gently mix ground beef and remaining seasoning mixture with a fork, without compressing the meat. Form beef into eight 2-oz.-rounded patties.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place patties in pan, top with red onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip patties onion-side down and top with cheese. Cover skillet and cook 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Place patties onion-side down on bottom bun. Top cheese side of patty with avocado and tomato. Spread chipotle mayo on underside of top bun and place on top of burger. Hold sliders together with a toothpick and serve.