Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Description
Made with All Natural Ingredients
- Gluten • Vegan • Kosher
- Allergy Friendly
Ancient Grains • Pure Chocolate
Free of the Top 8 Common Allergens
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Product of The USA
Nutrient-dense ancient grains, finely milled into a well-balanced flour blend and baked with premium chocolate chips.
Since 2001 Millions of people have enjoyed our foods without worry. With you in mind, our products are made using All-Natural Ingredients resulting in Great-Tasting Products you can Savor & Trust.
For any occasion, our products allow you to Eat Freely!
The Enjoy Life Foods Team
Our Products are Free From Gluten And...
Wheat • Peanuts • Tree Nuts • Dairy • Casein
Soy • Egg • Sesame • Sulfites • Lupin
Mustard • Fish • Shellfish • Crustaceans
GMOs, Top 8 allergens, gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Cookies (28 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||10 g|
Other Ingredients: Flour blend (brown rice, sorghum and buckwheat), brown sugar, semisweet chocolate chips (cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter), concentrated fruit juices (pear, grape), date paste, safflower oil, water, brown rice syrup, natural flavors, leavening (baking soda), salt, vanilla extract, xanthan gum, konjac gum, rosemary extract.
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chocolate Chip Matcha Truffles
Have a little bit of everything. Isn’t that how you tackle a dessert table? With dozens of cakes, cookies and even chocolate candies to choose from, it’s nearly impossible to pick just one. One tactic is to take a sliver from each dish and taste test them all. Another, more satisfying option, is to grab the treat that checks all the boxes. These matcha chocolate truffles are a mixture of chocolate chip cookies, vanilla frosting and pure dark chocolate. Get all that in one bite and spare yourself the hard decisions.
Makes about 20 truffles
1 box Enjoy Life Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 tsp. Vitacost Organic Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 cup vanilla frosting
1 bag Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
1 Tbsp. Vitacost Cold Pressed Avocado Oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break apart chocolate chip cookies and place in a food processor. Pulse until crumbly.
- In a small bowl, mix matcha and vanilla frosting until well combined.
- Add frosting mixture to food processor and pulse until well mixed.
- Using a small scoop or tablespoon, scoop truffle mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, roll small scoops into truffle balls.
- Place truffles in freezer for about an hour.
- Once truffles are set, melt chocolate morsels with oil in a double boiler or in 30-second intervals in the microwave until completely smooth. Stir often.
- Dip truffles into melted chocolate, making sure to fully coat each one.
- Sprinkle with more matcha, if desired, and serve.