Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Gluten Free Gingerbread Spice Description
Made with All Natural Ingredients
- Gluten • Vegan • Kosher
- Allergy Friendly
Ancient Grains • Real Ginger
Free of the Top 8 Common Allergens
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Product of The USA
Real ginger with a bit of spice, baked in nutrient-dense ancient grains, finely milled into a well-balanced flour blend.
Since 2001 Millions of people have enjoyed our foods without worry. With you in mind, our products are made using All-Natural Ingredients resulting in Great-Tasting Products you can Savor & Trust.
For any occasion, our products allow you to Eat Freely!
The Enjoy Life Foods Team
Our Products are Free From Gluten And...
Wheat • Peanuts • Tree Nuts • Dairy • Casein
Soy • Egg • Sesame • Sulfites • Lupin
Mustard • Fish • Shellfish • Crustaceans
GMOs, Top 8 allergens, gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Cookies (28 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||35||*|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||10 g|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Flour blend (brown rice, sorghum and buckwheat), brown sugar, concentrated fruit juices (pear, grape), safflower oil, date paste, molasses, dried crystallized ginger (ginger, cane sugar), unsweetened applesauce (apples, water), brown rice syrup, water, organic cane sugar, ground ginger, leavening (baking soda), cinnamon, salt, xanthan gum, vanilla extract, natural flavors, konjac gum, ground nutmeg, rosemary extract.
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Chocolate Gingerbread Tart
If you’ve never come across a chocolate gingerbread tart, after making this one, you’ll wonder why not. There’s something about the rich cacao that intensifies the zing of the ginger. It’s an exotic combo that feels gloriously adult. Aim for a bit of chocolatey ginger crust with every forkful of cocoa-cashew cream filling for the ultimate swoon-worthy bite. Plus, it’s vegan and gluten-free, so it may just
qualify as a health food. Care for another slice, love?
[caption id="attachment_156575" align="aligncenter" width="2560"]
Vegan Chocolate Gingerbread Tart
- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. pHresh Products Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger (or more if desired)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/4 cup Milkadamia Macadamia Nut Milk (cold)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (approximately 1 large lemon)
- 1-1/2 cups cashews (soaked in water for 4 hours to soften)
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 3 Tbsp. pHresh Products Cacao Powder
- Gingerbread cookies of choice
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, add all crust ingredients and combine with hands until well mixed.
- In 9-inch pie pan, press and flatten dough. Work dough up sides to form rim.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. (Note: The crust should be slightly darker than golden and crunchy.)
- In blender, combine filling ingredients and process until smooth and creamy. (Note: A more powerful blender will create creamier texture.)
- Pour filling into crust and refrigerate overnight to set. (Note: Place in freezer to accelerate setting, but remove before frozen and store in refrigerator.)
- Decorate as desired prior to serving.
Get the great ingredients you need!