Ethical Pet Products Mini Skinneeez Jungle Cat Description
Stuffing Free Dog Toy for Long Lasting Play
Styles May Vary (Lion or Cheetah)
Mini Skinneeez dog toys satisfy your dog's natural hunting instinct. Mini Skinneeez are stuffing free so they offer long lasting play since there is no stuffing to rip out. The realistic design provides a flip flopping action that dogs love. Mini Skinneeez are available in different designs so your dog will never be bored.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Hairball Control Cat Treats
You know the awful sound: your cat retching and gagging as they cough up a hairball. Cats are meticulous groomers, and while regular brushing helps reduce the chances, hairballs can and still do happen. Though you might not be able to eliminate them completely, you can minimize the occurrence with a homemade treat that supports health and tastes great. The fiber and oil help the hairballs move through the digestive system so your furry companion can pass them more comfortably. We’re not kitten
around when we say they leave your kitty feline
Hairball Control Cat Treats
- 1-1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup pumpkin? (canned)
- 1 brown egg
- 3 Tbsp. flax (ground?)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. catnip (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Set a sheet of parchment paper the size of your baking sheet to the side.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Unwrap dough; knead a few times. On parchment paper, roll dough out to 1/4” thickness.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut narrow strips vertically or horizontally. If dough starts sticking, wipe off cutter. Repeat in the opposite direction. When finished, you should have a patchwork grid.
- Transfer parchment paper to cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven. Using a spatula or your oven-mitted hands, break up treat grid. Spread bits around evenly and return to the oven.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. Or, bake 10 minutes and turn oven off; leave in oven for several hours or overnight.
IMPORTANT: Hairballs are normally harmless, but not always. Talk to your vet if your cat develops a swollen or hard belly or has difficulty pooping, attempts to vomit but nothing comes up or experiences repeated coughing.
Shelf-life & Storage
These treats will last 4 to 6 weeks when kept stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate for longer shelf-life. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. If your cat doesn’t have dental issues, frozen treats are safe to eat.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!