Ethical Pet Products Skinneeez Tons-O-Squeakers Jungle Cat Dog Toy Description
For a fantastically squeak-tastic squeak-stravaganza, select the supreme squeakiness of the Ethical Pet Skinneeez Tons-O-Squeakers Jungle Cat Dog Toy. This stuffing-less toy come with 19 squeakers that’ll drive your playful pooch simply wild! The 19-inch sized toy works perfectly for medium to large sized dogs.
Toy has 19 squeakers for a symphony of squeaky sounds.
Stuffing-free toys are floppy and fun to toss and fetch.
Soft plush exterior makes this toy nice and cuddly, too.
Large-sized toy works great for medium to large dogs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Hairball Control Cat Treats
You know the awful sound: your cat retching and gagging as they cough up a hairball. Cats are meticulous groomers, and while regular brushing helps reduce the chances, hairballs can and still do happen. Though you might not be able to eliminate them completely, you can minimize the occurrence with a homemade treat that supports health and tastes great. The fiber and oil help the hairballs move through the digestive system so your furry companion can pass them more comfortably. We’re not kitten
around when we say they leave your kitty feline
Hairball Control Cat Treats
- 1-1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup pumpkin? (canned)
- 1 brown egg
- 3 Tbsp. flax (ground?)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. catnip (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Set a sheet of parchment paper the size of your baking sheet to the side.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Unwrap dough; knead a few times. On parchment paper, roll dough out to 1/4” thickness.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut narrow strips vertically or horizontally. If dough starts sticking, wipe off cutter. Repeat in the opposite direction. When finished, you should have a patchwork grid.
- Transfer parchment paper to cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven. Using a spatula or your oven-mitted hands, break up treat grid. Spread bits around evenly and return to the oven.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. Or, bake 10 minutes and turn oven off; leave in oven for several hours or overnight.
IMPORTANT: Hairballs are normally harmless, but not always. Talk to your vet if your cat develops a swollen or hard belly or has difficulty pooping, attempts to vomit but nothing comes up or experiences repeated coughing.
Shelf-life & Storage
These treats will last 4 to 6 weeks when kept stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate for longer shelf-life. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. If your cat doesn’t have dental issues, frozen treats are safe to eat.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!