Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne Description
11 grams of PROTEIN Per Serving
• 32 g Net Carbs • Good Source of Fiber
• Low Glycemic Index • Low Fat
Explore Cuisine Searches The Globe to bring you healthy foods!
Dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality, Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils and rice to provide you and your family nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful and simply delicious!
Explore Cuisine delivers affordable food by buying ingredients direct from the farmer and producing next to the fields.
Explore Cuisine is committed to fair trade and sustainable living, so that everyone benefits along the way - from the field to your home.
2% of proceeds support the Food to Thrive Foundation.
Serving for 4 persons
• Bring 8 cups (2 liter) of water to boil. Add pasta.
• Reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
• For a more al dente texture, rinse under cold water and then strain.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) Dry
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||35 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%|
| Sugars Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic red lentil flour (73%), organic brown rice flour. Manufactured in an allergen free and dedicated gluten free facility.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Roasted Ratatouille Pasta Salad
In traditional French ratatouille, vegetables are simmered to form a nutritious stew. In this ratatouille twist, the vegetables are roasted to remove excess moisture, making them perfect for pasta salad. Toss eggplant, zucchini and yellow bell pepper with red lentil pasta for a bright bowl that’s gluten-free and provides plenty of protein. Add halved cherry tomatoes along with fresh basil to finish with even more flavor and nutrients.
Roasted Ratatouille Pasta Salad
- 1 zucchini (sliced into rounds)
- 1 small eggplant (chopped into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 small yellow pepper (sliced and chopped into 1-inch pieces)
- 4 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (separated)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Red Lentil Penne
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On sheet pan, arrange zucchini, eggplant and yellow pepper. Drizzle on 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast 25 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- In large frying pan over medium heat, heat 4 tablespoons olive oil and add onion and garlic. Stir fry 4 minutes.
- Add roasted vegetables and pasta to frying pan and toss until we’ll combined. Add tomatoes and basil and toss until incorporated.
Get the gluten-free pasta to make this dish!