Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye™ Lice and Nit Removal System Description
Hair Care For Children
Non-Toxic, Pesticide Free Lice Removal Kit
Eliminates Both Lice and Their Eggs (Nits)
No Harmful Chemicals
Safe For Repeated Applications
Egg Removal Comb Included
This is a on-toxic, pesticide-free product proven to wash away head lice and their eggs (nits). This revolutionary, cleansing product uses a combination of naturally occurring enzymes to harmlessly remove lice and their eggs without the risks associated with pesticide poisons. Everyone can benefit from the Lice Good-Bye Lice Infestation Removal Kit.
Facts of Lice
Head lice is a human parasite and only lives on the human head. It cannot function for long away from a human host. A louse must feed on human blood every 3 to 6 hours. Their eggs need a warm and humid spot to develop. That is why lice lay their eggs on hair within 1/2 inch of scalp.
Helpful Tool & Hints: Self-Treatment is not recommended since it is impossible to inspect yourself for lice & nits. Daily combing is an important precaution & should be continued for a period of 21 days. In addition to Lice Good-Bye foam a high quality comb is also highly recommended to have on hand at all times in the event of possible head lice infestation.
Indications: Treatment of head lice, pubic (crab) lice, and body lice.
Please read warnings before using!
1. Place a clean washcloth or other suitable material over eyes for protection. Moisten hair with warm water. To avoid eye contact DO NOT use this product while showering or bathing.
2. With child in a comfortable sitting position, cover entire top of moist hair with separate "puffs" of mousse. (Approx. 1 oz - 2 oz). Using mild pressure with your hands and fingers, work Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye Mousse through hair from scalp to ends of the hair.
3. With product still in hair use enclosed fine tooth nit comb to comb through hair root to end. To help with the combing process, apply Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Crème® Conditioner, this will assist removing the nits. Comb each section four ways, from above, below and each side to ensure all eggs are removed.
4. Do Not Rinse! While continuing to protect eyes with cloth, leave product on hair and scalp at least 5 minutes. Apply a second application of Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye Mousse (Approx. 1 oz - 2 oz). Leave on an additional five minutes with eye protection still in place.
5. While protecting eyes, rinse product out of hair with a strong spray of warm water. The lice and nits will rinse out. Use a bright light and nit comb to thoroughly inspect hair and scalp. Give special attention to the area behind the ears and nape of neck. Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye Mousse may be repeated immediately if lice/nits remain.
Storage and Handling. Keep out of direct sunlight, do not allow product to freeze.
Use responsibly as directed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• For external use only.
• Place clean wash towel over eyes for protection.
• To avoid getting into eyes, do not use while bathing or showering.
• It is important to keep this cleanser out of eyes to prevent temporary or severe eye irritation.
• If there is accidental eye contact, flush eye thoroughly with cool water for at least 15 minutes.
• Contains No Pesticides
• This product is not sold as a Pediculicide.