Florida Crystals Organic Cane Sugar Description
Earth Friendly. Uniquely Delicious
Grown & Harvested in the U.S.A.
Certified Vegan / Certified Carbon Free
Certified Organic Pure Cane Sugar
Harvested and Milled the Same Day.
Now in Recyclable Packaging
Florida Crystals® Organic Sugar - the only organic sugar made in the USA form pure Florida sugarcane.
Florida Crystals® Organic Sugar is less refined and is a cup-for-cup replacement for traditional sugar. Its light golden color and delicate molasses flavor make it perfect for all your baking needs. Florida Crystals® Organic Sugar is the only organic sugar grown and harvested in the U.S.A. and is now certified CarbonFree®.
Cup for Cup replacement for white granulated sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4 g)
Servings per Container: About 227
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Sugars||4 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic evaporated cane juice.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
A fun spin on delicate French madeleine cookies, these matcha madeleines are soft and buttery, with a subtle earthy taste of matcha powder. These Japanese-style madeleines are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. They pair nicely with Japanese tea such as sencha
. They look so beautiful that they may cause intimidation, but push through it! They’re actually quite easy to make and just require you to practice the art of patience during the cooling steps. That’s not too “matcha” to ask.
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup Pamela's Products All Purpose Flour Mix Gluten-Free
- 1 tsp. Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. matcha green tea powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 8 Tbsp. butter (or vegan butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. confectioners’ sugar
- In saucepan melt butter; let cool to room temperature.
- In bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, matcha powder and salt until well incorporated.
- In separate bowl, using hand mixer, beat eggs and sugar a few minutes until mixture is pale and has thickened.
- Gently fold flour mixture into egg mixture. Add melted butter and slowly mix dough until all ingredients are incorporated. Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3-8 hours.
- Oil madeleine pan with melted butter or oil. Cool pan15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using cookie dough scoop, fill each well of pan with dough. Bake 6-10 minutes.
- Let cool. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar before serving, if desired.
Note: Madeleines are best eaten fresh, but will keep for a couple days in an airtight container.