Fody Foods Original BBQ Sauce Description
This is gut love
Using our own blend of clean, high-quality ingredients, we craft BBQ sauces that are both delicious and worry-free
At Fody, we Believe in eating life to the fullest. We want you to smile inside and out with our delicious, gut-friendly, Low FODMAP foods.
Shake before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, onion, garlic.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (33 g)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||4%|
| Fiber Less than||1 g||2%|
| Total Sugars||8 g|
| Includes 6g Added Sugars||12%|
Other Ingredients: Tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, water, organic cane sugar, molasses, organic horseradish, sea salt, natural smoke flavor, black pepper.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Hawaiian BBQ Shrimp Kebabs (Low-FODMAP)
Going to a BBQ? You’re probably expecting pulled pork, baked beans and homemade cornbread. It may surprise you, then, when you see a plate of shrimp kebabs. At this Hawaiian-style cookout, the focus is on light, island flavors. You’ll be wooed by well-cooked shellfish, tropical fruit and vibrant seasonings, such as parsley and lemon. The only traditional element is the low-FODMAP marinade. So you can call it a BBQ, or you can more aptly think of it like a luau. One way or another, you’re going to call it dinner.
24 large shrimp (about 3/4 lb.), peeled and deveined
24 small chunks fresh pineapple
2/3 cup FODY Traditional BBQ Sauce
1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp. FODY Hot BBQ Spice Blend
1/2 lemon, sliced
- Lightly brush a grill rack with oil and bring to a level of medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, add shrimp and BBQ sauce. Stir to completely coat shrimp.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, alternating with pineapple pieces. Depending on the size of your skewers, each one should have three shrimp and three pieces of pineapple.
- Sprinkle BBQ spice blend over shrimp-pineapple kebabs, making sure to evenly distribute.
- Place kebabs on heated grill, cover with grill lid and cook about 6 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through. Turn once.
- Serve kebabs with lemon slices and a sprinkle of parsley.