Genexa Kids' Pain & Fever - Acetaminophen Description
Real Medicine Made Clean
Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL
Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer
Flavored with Organic Blueberries
No Allergens, Dyes or Parabens
Ages 2+ - Dosing Cup Included
Kids’ Pain & Fever provides temporary relief from a range of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, headache and sore throat.
At a Glance
• Made with the same active ingredient as Children's Tylenol but with no artificial inactive ingredients.
• Flavored with real organic blueberries
• 4 fl oz (118 mL) Oral Suspension
Only Ingredients People Deserve
- Organic Blueberry Flavor
- Citrus Extract
- Non-GMO Flavor
- Purified Water
And that's all
temporarily reduces fever and relieve minor aches and pains due to:
• the common cold • headache • toothache • flu • sore throat
• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
• do not give more than directed (see Overdose warning)
• Shake Well Before Using
• find right dose on chart
• for accurate dosing, use measuring cup provided. Do not use with any other dosing device.
• give dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
• if possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
• do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
|under 24 lbs||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35 lbs||2-3 years||5 mL|
|36-47 lbs||4-5 years||7.5 mL|
|48-59 lbs||6-8 years||10 mL|
|60-72 lbs||9-10 years||12.5 mL|
|72-95 lbs||11 years||15 mL|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms include: skin reddening; blister; rash. If skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is sever, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms