Ginger People Organic Crystallized Ginger Box Description
Made in Fiji
Everyone needs a little spice in their life!
Dip in dark chocolate
Chop and toss into cookies
Add sparkle to fruit salad
Liven up trail mixes
Add to fruit salsas
Brighten up roasted veggies
Toss into carrot cake
Mince and sprinkle on vanilla ice cream
Mix into fruit cobblers
Drop into a warm cup of tea.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g) About 4 Pieces
Servings per Container: About 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||11 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic ginger, organic cane sugar.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cranberry & Ginger Gluten-Free Holiday Cookies
Looking for a gluten-free cookie recipe that incorporates all the holiday flavors you love? Try these crispy-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside sweet treats. Cranberry, cinnamon and ginger provide sweet and spicy seasonal tastes, and cassava flour subs in for traditional flour to transform these into gluten-free holiday cookies. Don’t forget to save a few for Santa!
1 cup + 2 Tbsp. cassava flour
3/4 cup Lakanto MonkFruit sweetener
1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1/4 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- In stand mixer or food processor with S blade, cream together sweetener and coconut oil. Mix in vanilla extract and egg.
- In small bowl, combine cassava flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add 1/3 of this mixture at a time to sweetener-oil mixture, blending each time more is added.
- Mix in dried cranberries and crystallized ginger and refrigerate batter for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll cookie dough into 24 small balls, place 12 on each baking sheet and flatten dough balls gently with the palm of your hand.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom. Let cool fully before serving.