Go Macro MacroBar Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Description
Take your taste buds on a stroll down memory lane with our nut-free, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip MacroBar. We’ve combined gluten-free oats, a dash of vanilla, and a handful of organic chocolate chips for a just-sweet-enough flavor that will leave you satisfied and energized!
Nut, Gluten, GMO's, soy, dairy, animal products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Bars (65 g)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||9 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||13%|
|Total Sugar||13 g|
|Added Sugar||12 g||24%|
Other Ingredients: Organic brown rice, organic sunflower seed butter, organic protein blend, (organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic pea protein), organic gluten-free rolled oats, organic chocolate chips (organic coconut sugar, organic cocoa, organic cocoa butter), organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt), organic maple sugar, organic natural flavor, organic puffed brown rice, sea salt.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks
If you love chocolate chip cookies, you’re going to love them even more in stick form! Why? They’re easier to make – and greater fun to eat. Simply mix together the ingredients, spread the dough in a dish, bake and cut (with a pizza cutter!) into dippable sticks. The next part is easy-peasy: dip or dunk sticks in melted chocolate for extra tastiness – and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In bowl, use electric mixer to mix butter and sugars. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread cookie dough evenly into baking pan (to about ¼-inch thickness).
- Bake 15-17 minutes, or until middle of cookie is lightly browned.
- For dip, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 45 seconds. Stir and heat again until melted.
- Once cookies are cooled, use pizza cutter to slice into ‘sticks.’
- Dip end of each stick in melted chocolate; let solidify before serving.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.