Good Sense Cough Drops Menthol Description
Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
Soothes Sore Throat Pain
Compare to Active Ingredients of Halls®
cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Adults and children 3 years and over: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 3 years: ask a doctor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Menthol (Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic)||6.5 mg|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
• cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and consult doctor if
• cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens.
• sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.