Good Sense Pumpkin Seeds Pepitas - Honey Roasted Description
- New Look - Same Great Taste
- 7g Protein Per Serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Nutrient Dense Snack
- High Protein Snack
A combination of sweet and salty flavors perfect when added to salads, yogurt or simply snacking. Pepitas are a good source of protein.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat|
| Monounsaturated Fat|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||3 g|
Other Ingredients: Pumpkin seeds, sucrose, vegetable oil (canola, sunflower, and/or soybean), wheat starch, maltodextrin, honey, salt, xanthan gum, soy lecithin.
Contains: soy, wheat.
Produced on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, milk, wheat, soy and egg.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Veggie Garden Focaccia Art Bread (Gluten-Free)
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Focaccia, the chewy, olive oil-rich flatbread, makes the perfect canvas for an artistic edible design. Form a simple gluten-free dough, then apply vegetables, herbs and seeds to bake up a truly delicious work of art. This trendy bread has become a hit with both new and seasoned bakers alike due to its ease and its emphasis on personal creativity. “Paint” your masterpiece!
Veggie Garden Focaccia (Gluten-Free)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg. Simple Mills Almond Flour Artisan Bread Baking Mix
- Red onion (sliced)
- Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Mini bell peppers (sliced)
- Black sesame seeds
- White sesame seeds
- Coarse salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl, whisk together eggs, water, apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix in Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix. Set aside 5 minutes.
- Into parchment-lined baking pan, transfer dough and form rectangle or oval. (Note: If dough sticks to hands, rub them with olive oil.)
- Arrange tomatoes, peppers and onions as flowers, basil and pepitas as leaves, capers as flower centers and chives as stems. Sprinkle on sesame seeds, salt and pepper to finish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Note: Get creative and have fun. Arrange veggies any way you want to create your garden. Be careful not to cut produce too thinly to avoid burning. Dip herbs in water first to preserve them a little longer in the heat of the oven. You can use spices like paprika or turmeric to "paint" the dough.
Get the healthy ingredients you need from Vitacost.com!