Halo Purely For Pets Grain Free Dry Cat Food, Indoor Healthy Weight Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Description
- COMPARE: WHOLE Chicken, Never ANY Rendered "Meat Meal," Like "Chicken Meal" Or "Fish Meal"
- Super Digestibility, Providing More Bioavailable Nutrients To Your Indoor Cat, The Proof Is In The Poop
- Grain Free Indoor Cat Food Made With WHOLE Chicken And Chicken Liver, Chickpeas, And Non-GMO Vegetables
- Healthy Weight Recipe Has Reduced Calories And Fat, Plus L-Carnitine To Boost Metabolism, To Help Adult Cats Achieve And Maintain Ideal Weight
- Halo Supports Ranchers And Farmers Who Say "Yes" To Responsible Animal Husbandry And "No" To The Use Of GMO Feeds, And Sources Wild Caught Seafood From Sustainable Fisheries.
Halo uses real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish, and NO "meat meal" of ANY kind in our natural cat food. Our healthy weight grain free indoor cat food is made with reduced calories and fat to support weight reduction and fiber to help your cat feel full. Halo cat food is made with Dream Coat—fatty acids from non-GMO plant sources and Vitamin E—to support healthy skin and shiny coat. We also have cat food options for special diets, including kitten food, senior cat food, and sensitive stomach cat food. At Halo, WHOLE Makes a Whole Lot of Difference is the philosophy that drives our holistic approach to responsibly sourced cat food. We proudly produce certified humanely raised cat food and cat treats that cats love and pet owners can trust.
Use a standard 8oz measuring cup. Provide a source of fresh drinking water for your cat at all times.
Daily Feeding Recommendations for Healthy Weight Cats:
Weight of Cat (lbs/kgs) Weight Reduction To Ideal Weight Weight Maintenance
5 lbs. (2.27 kg) 1/3 cup / 55g 1/2 cup / 55g
10 lbs. (4.55 kg) 1/2 cup/ 73g 2/3 cup / 73g
15 lbs. (6.82 kg) 2/3 cup /110g 3/4 cup / 83g
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (min)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||5.0%|
|Vitamin E (min)||225 IU|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)||1.0%|