Halo Purely For Pets Natural Dry Cat Food Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Description
- COMPARE: Whole Chicken, Never ANY Rendered "Meat Meal", like "Chicken Meal" Or Fish Meal"
- Super Digestibility, Providing More Bioavailable Nutrients, The Proof Is In The Poop
- Cat Food Made With Whole Chicken And Chicken Liver, Grains, and NON-GMO Vegetables
- Taurine Supports Healthy Eyes And Heart, Formulated To Maintain The Muscles And Energy Level Of Adult Cats
- Halo Supports Ranchers And Farmers Who Say "Yes" To Responsible Animal Husbandry And "No" To The use Of GMO Feeds, And Sourc3es Wild Caught Seafood From Sustainable Fisheries.
- Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe
- Adult Dry Cat Food
- Formulated For Adult Dogs
- WHOLE Meat
- OrigiNative Proteins
- NON-GMO Vegetables
- Proven Superior Digestibility
- The Proof Is In The Poop
- Cage Free
- Humanely Sourced
Halo uses real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish, and NO "meat meal of ANY kind in our natural cat food is made with Dream Coat--fatty acids from NON-GMO plant sources Vitamin E--to support healthy skin and shiny coat. We also have car food options for speical diets, including kitten food, indoor car food, senior cat food, grain free cat food, and sensitive stomach cat food. At Halo, WHOLE Makes a Whole Lot of Difference is the philosophy that drives our holistic approach to responsibility sourced car food. We proudly produce certified humanely raised car food and cat treats that cats love and pet owners can trust.
The Whole Meat
Compare: Halo uses only WHOLE meats, never any rendered "meat meals" of ANY kind.
Halo says "NO" to factory farming, growth hormones, antibiotics, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
All fruits & vegetables are sourced from farmland that prohibits the use of Genetically Modified Seeds.
* Formerly Spot's Stew
* Now with Dream Coat Skin & Coat Care
Feeding your feline friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference when it's Halo Holistic Chicken and Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Cat Food. It's made with sustainably-raised, cage, free chicken as the very first ingredient, along with a wholesome variety of non-GMO garden vegetables and nourishing oils. There's never any kind of meat-meals, so he'll love the meaty flavor and it's highly digestible to ensure he receives the maximum nutritional benefit with less waste. Vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, including taurine for his eyes and heart, are added to help keep your happy cat healthy-inside and out.
• Made with real, whole chicken and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
• Whole some, non-GMO sweet potatoes, blueberries, carrots and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins.
• Made in the USA with no meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
• Proprietary DreamCoat supplement provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
• Highly palatable and highly digestible formula means maximum nutritional benefit and less litter box clean-up.
What's In Your Cat's Bowl?
With Halo, you won't see a meat hiding anywhere in the ingredients, and there's no corn, wheat, wheat gluten, rice or artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. Here's what you find:
HOLISTIC WHOLE MEAT: Salmon, whitefish, chicken or turkey that's slow cooked provides a more digestible source of protein with up to 16 times less ash than rendered meat.
ORIGINATIVE PROTEIN: Humanely sourced meats like cage-free poultry and wild caught fish from sustainable fisheries-all raised naturally without antibiotics.
NON-GMO PRODUCE: Fruits and vegetables from farms that refuse to use genetically modified seeds that rely on chemical fertilizers and herbicide to produce crops.
Use a standard 8oz measuring cup. Provide a source of fresh drinking water for your cat at all times.
Daily Feeding Recommendations for Cats:
Weight of Cat Cups/Grams
5 lbs. (2.27 kg) 1/2 cup / 55g
10 lbs. (4.55 kg) 1 cup/ / 110g
15 lbs. (6.82 kg) 2/3 cup 73g
40 lbs. (18.18 kg) 1 cup / 110 g
Your cat's daily food requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Daily amount can be divided into two servings per day. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition or consult your veterinarian if you are unsure.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (min)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||5.0%|
|Vitamin E (min)||250 IU|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids|
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND PROTECT FROM MOISTURE
Halo Adult Cat Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Dry Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.