Herbatint Permanent Haircolor Gel 9DR Copperish Gold Description
More Conditioning Lasting Color
With Aloe Vera
No Ammonia or Paraben
100% Grey Cover
For One or Two Applications
More Intense Shining Colors:
Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
Effective grey cover
Long lasting color
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during the application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This package contains:
1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 2 fl. oz.
1 bottle glycol developer 2 fl. oz.
1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner 0.5 fl. oz
1 pair of gloves
1 leaflet containing directions for use.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container only, combine equal amounts of Herbatint gel and the glycol developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously colored hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes.
2nd case: Uncolored hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have an effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo form the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry
7) Apply the Royal Cream Condition, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Glycol DeveloperWater, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream ConditionerWater, citric acid, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, lanolin, alcohol, methyl gluceth-20, mallow extract, rosemary extract, aloe barbadensis extract, triticum vulgare germ oil, jojoba oil, rice bran oil, ascorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate, parfum, caprylyl glycol, phenyl alcohol.
Haircolorings may cause serious allergies.
An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions.
Please carefully read and follow the instructions. This product must not be used on individuals less than 16 years. old.
Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk.
Do not color your hair if:
You face presents skin eruption or if your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
you already had a reaction after having colored hair;
In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a taboo with black henna'
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come in contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
rinse hair thoroughly after processing.
Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box. Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Contains hydrogen peroxide. The mixing ratio is 1:1