Heritage Products Rosewater Concentrate Rose Petals Description
A Legacy for Life
Pure Aromatherapy from European Roses
Experience the delicate essence of real roses any time of the year! Rosewater is thought to be the original perfume first distilled from rose petals by the author of The Canon of Medicine lbn Sina (Avicenna, 980 - 1037). Pure hydroessential rose concentrate can be combined with therapeutic ingredients to create complexion creams or hair formulas. Dilute in water to make a facial mist. Food grade.
Rose is the Queen of Flowers in the Aromatherapy Language of Love.
Subtly relaxing, harmonious and revitalizing rosewater is thought to be the original perfume first distilled from rose petals by the author of The Canon of Medicine Ibn Sina (Avicenna, 980-1037). Essential rosewater is a natural emollient and ageless beauty secret renowned to be one of Cleopatra's favorites.
• Potent elixir to help restore a more youthful appearance
• Essential rosewater hydrates and soothes delicate and mature skin
• Dilute in water to make a refreshing facial mist
• Add pure glycerin to moisturizer hair and scalp
• Create complexion toning formulas with therapeutic ingredients
• This natural essence supports attunement as it elevates your spirit
Experience the Delicate Floral Scent of Real Roses Anytime, Anywhere
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.