Himalaya Organic Guduchi Description
- Activates Immune Function
- Promotes Cellular Defense
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Happiness Through Wellness
Guduchi was named Amrita in the ancient texts of Ayurveda, meaning divine nectar. It was thought to produce ojas, or immunity and life-force.
Its popularity throughout history and today is most likely because the texts said it had a special power called samanam, meaning it bestowed balance throughout the entire body.
• Guduchi supports cell health and supports the immune system
• An adaptogenic herb with particular affinity for immune support and seasonal support
• Supports normal white blood cell structure and function
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan
• Gluten-free and magnesium stearate free
Recommended Use: Adults take 1 caplet twice daily before meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Indian Tinospora powder (stem)|
(1% Bitters, 4.5 mg)
|Organic Indian Tinospora extract (stem)|
(4% Bitters, 8 mg)
|Organic Indian Tinospora supercritical CO2 extract (stem) (Tinospora cordifolia)|
(24% Bitters, 12 mg)
As with any supplement, consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.