Host Defense Mushrooms™ Organic Reishi Description
Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
Non GMO Project Verified
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You™
Host Defense® Reishi
Used for more than two millennia in Asia, Reishi has been respectfully called the "Mushroom of Immortality." Reishi grows throughout the world, primarily on hardwood trees, and is well known as a tonic for supporting general wellness and vitality.
Host Defense® Reishi uses activated, optimally dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: >55% (550 mg/serving) polysaccharides and an array of extracellular constituents, including prebiotics for the microbiome, essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
• Guaranteed, Accurate Identity of Each Mushroom
• Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
• Non-GMO Verified Ingredients
• Heat treated to proper temperatures to ensure safety & bioavailability
• Produced Under the Direct Supervision of Paul Stamets, D.Sc.
• Proceeds help to Save Bees, Trees, People & Planet
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidium s.I.) mycelium‡|
550 mg polysaccharides
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy.