HU Dark Chocolate Bar Vegan Paleo Crunchy Mint Description
Get Back To Human
Organic 70% Cacao
Paleo | Vegan
No Palm Oil • No Dairy
No Refined Sugar • No Gluten
No Cane Sugar • No Emulsifiers
No Sugar Alcohols • No Soy Lecithin
Non GMO Project Verified
It's time to get back to the way Humans ate before Industry ruined food.™
Keep below 72°F
Palm oil, gluten, dairy, GMOs, refined sugar, cane sugar, sugar alcohols, emulsifiers, soy lecithin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Bar (30 g)
Servings per Container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||13 g||17%|
| Saturated Fat||8 g||40%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||8|
| Includes 8g Added Sugars||16%|
|Vitamin D||1 mcg||6%|
Other Ingredients: Organic cacao, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter, organic fair-trade cacao nibs, peppermint oil.
Allergy Statement: Contains coconut. May contain traces of almond, cashew, hazelnut. Product is Certified Gluten-Free, Allergen cleans made prior to production, but beware that product is produced using equipment that also processes milk, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Pie with Cookie Crust & Whipped Coconut Cream
Good things come in threes—or in three layers, like in this avocado chocolate mousse pie. The filling of this gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan dessert is a rich, velvety mousse made from avocado, cacao and coconut cream. It sits atop a crumbled cookie crust that is baked to perfection and provides a sweet, crunchy base. To top it off, whipped coconut cream and dark chocolate shavings act as frosting, giving this pie its third delicious and good-for-you layer.
1-1/2 cups smashed Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies
1/3 cup coconut sugar
5 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
Chocolate Mousse Filling
4 ripe avocados
1/3 cup pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
1 can (5.4 oz.) coconut cream
3 Tbsp. Vitacost Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Whipped Coconut Cream
2 cans coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
2 squares Hu Dark Chocolate Bar, grated
- Prepare cookie crust. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well. Press into 9-inch pie plate and bake for 6 minutes.
- Prepare mousse. In high-speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and fluffy. When cookie crust finishes baking, spoon mousse on top of crust and refrigerate.
- While the mousse and crust set in the fridge, prepare coconut cream. Scoop out top, hardened part of coconut cream can. (The bottom will be liquid. Reserve liquid for chia pudding or coconut ice cream.) In mixing bowl, whip coconut cream until light and fluffy. Scoop onto pie and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours until pie is set and firm.