Hu® Simple Dark Chocolate Bar Description
Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Paleo, and Vegan
Organic 70% Cacao
No Refined Sugar, No Cane Sugar, No Sugar Alcohols, No Dairy, No Gluten, No Soy Lecithin, No Emulsifiers
It's time to get back to the way humans ate before industry ruined food.
- Organic Fair-Trade Cacao - 70%
- Dark Chocolate
- No Gluten
- No Dairy
- No Refined Sugars
- No GMOs
- No Cane Sugar
- No Emulsifiers
- No Sugar Alcohols
- No Soy Lecithin
- No Stabilizers
** Heat-sensitive item: If items are being shipped to your home, we strongly recommend using Overnight Shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality. Shipping to certain locations during hot weather is not recommended.**
Gluten, dairy, GMOs, refined sugar, cane sugar, emulsifiers, sugar alcohols, soy lecithin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Bar (30 g)
Servings per Container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%|
| Saturated Fat||8 g||40%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||8 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic fair-trade cacao, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter.
Allergy Statement: Contains coconut. May contain traces of almond, cashew, hazelnut. Produced in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Chocolate Silk Pie
When you’re craving chocolate, nothing satisfies like a slice of silk pie. This decadent dessert features a crumbly crust, smooth filling and a triumphant whipped coconut cream topping. The cloud-like mousse is made with a blend of avocado, plant-based milk and organic chocolate for a better-for-you – but just as tasty – twist on the classic.
Chocolate Silk Pie
- 2-2/3 cups King Arthur Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Sea Salt
- 1-1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. vegan butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (melted)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 Tbsp. ice water
- 1 tsp. Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 avocados
- 1/3 cup HU Kitchen Gems Snacking & Baking Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 3 Tbsp. pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- 7 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 small can coconut cream
- 3 Tbsp. Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Chia Seeds
Whipped coconut cream
- 1 can coconut cream (chilled overnight)
- 2 squares HU Kitchen Dark Chocolate Bar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease pie pan.
- In mixer, mix together flour, salt and sugar. Mix in butter until well combined. Add egg, vanilla and water; mix until dough forms.
- Press dough into greased pie pan, making it as smooth as possible. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Be careful to not overcook, crust will continue to cook and harden out of oven.
- Meanwhile, in powerful blender, combine all filling ingredients except HU Gems; blend until smooth.
- Over low heat, melt Hu gems a few minutes. Stir into avocado mousse.
- Scoop hardened coconut cream into mixing bowl, leaving any clear liquid behind. Using a mixer, whip until light peaks form.
- When tart crust is cool, pour in filling. Top with layer of coconut cream.
- Shave chocolate squares over top. Refrigerate 60 minutes to set.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!