I and Love and You Raw Raw Beef Boom Ba Dinner Description
- Less processing ensures complete nutrient retention, so your furriend has the energy they need
- Nutrient rich split Peas and Sweet potatoes instead of grains
- No by-product meals, Wheat, Corn, Soy or Rice. No Artificial Preservatives, flavors or colors
- 32% protein with the first ingredient always meat
- Added superfoods like Ginger root, Kelp and Flaxseeds
- Whole non-GMO freeze dried pieces of meat, Fruits and Vegetables
- Oooh, turn off the stove, you aren't going to need it. Add water, STIR & BOOM! Full meal. Be prepared to get lots of high-fives. In the leg. With a tail.
- Holistic dog food for Adults, Puppies, and Seniors.
MEET YOUR NEW BEST FRIENDS.
The best love is the best food should be available to ALL furry friends. We celebrate the incredible bond between human and pet. It's why we're called "I and love and you". We are parents too - the type who bring their pets to work. We started small, in a pet food store in Boulder, Colorado, creating raw food for pets before healthy pet food was a thing. We're still independent and employee-owned, but our dream has grown into a mission: to help all pets live happier, healthier lives. Yeah, we're obsessed; just living up to our name.
YOUR DOG LOOKS HUUNGRY.
Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies and feed up to three times the above amounts to pregnant/nursing dogs. Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Always provide access to clean fresh water.
SWITCHING YOUR DOG'S FOOD IS EASY!
It's important to introduce the new food into your dog's diet gradually. To ensure a happy tummy, we recommend transitioningyour dog to "I and love aand you" using the easy 10 day schedule, please see packaging for details.
The ratio of food in our directions is 1:2. You may find your dog prefers a thicker consistency. If so, please try a food to water ratio of 1:1.5.
Do not Microwave-use warm water instead.
Made in small batches, so each bag will vary in texture, however all bags contain the same amount of protein and nutrition. For best results, shake bag before preparing.
Make up to 4 days worth in advance and store in the fridge.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (Min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)||1.8%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min)||0.5%|
| CALORIE CONTENT (CALCULATED):|
ME = 3702 kcal/kg; 351 kcal/cup