I-Health Culturelle® Kids Daily Probiotic Description
#1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
Helps Keep Kids Healthy
Helps Support Kids' Immune Systems
Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
Works Naturally with Your Child's Body
Help keep your kids healthy with Culturelle® Kids Packets the #1 Pediatrician recommended brand. Culturelle Kids daily probiotic contains Lactobacillus GG, which works naturally with your child's body to help support both immune and digestive health. These safe and effective packets can be easily added to your child's favorite food or beverage to help keep them happy and healthy.
Promotes Immune Support • The most clinically studied probiotic in children, Lactobacillus GG, helps support their natural immune defenses, by working in your child's core where 70% of their immune system resides.
+ Digestive Health • Restores the natural balance of good bacteria in their digestive tract to help support a healthy digestive system.
Culturelle Kids. At the Core of Good Health.™
Help your kids live healthy with Culturelle at the core of their daily wellness routine. By making healthy choices today, your kids can maintain good health tomorrow.
Our Culturelle Combines...
The leading brand with 100% Lactobacillus GG
Guaranteed potency through the expiration date vs. just the time of manufacture.
With Lactobacillus GG, the #1 World's Most Studied Probiotic in children with over 100 clinical studies.
The #1 Pediatrician Recommended Probiotic Brand
Dairy-free, Gluten- free, Sugar-free
Directions for Children 1 year and above:
Take one (1) packet daily to support immune and digestive health. Mix entire contents of one (1) packet into cool food or drink. do not add to hot food or beverage.
To alleviate occasional digestive distress, take two (2) packets per day. If taking two packets, take one in the morning and one in the evening.
If conditions persist, consult your physician. Culturelle can be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
For children over 3 years: Try Culturelle Kids Daily Probiotic Chewables as directed on the package.
Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Artificial dyes, preservatives, dairy, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, gluten and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Packet
Servings per Container: 50
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
| Sugar Alcohol||1 g|
|Lactobacillus GG||5 billion CFUs||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, inulin, silicon dioxide, sucrose, maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate.
Not intended for children under 1 year of age. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Staycations Don't Have to be Boring! 21 Ideas Your Kids Will Love
Vacations are awesome, that’s a non-negotiable fact, but the cost associated with them can be a real downer. If your budget is tight or you just don’t feel like emptying out the kids’ college funds for a weekend at the beach, set yourself up for some fine family fun with a staycation. Stifle those groans because as cheesy as they sound, staycations, when done right, are a blissfully inexpensive way to bring a little rest and relaxation right into your own backyard.
Come up with a plan as a family to make your staycation a real vacation away from the daily obligations and responsibilities. Are you going to use computers and tablets (word of advice: don’t) or watch TV outside of designated family time? Will you cook or order in? Get together your supplies and take care of the typical household chores in advance so you don’t fall into the trap of doing laundry or paying bills while you’re supposed to be chilling out with some chocolate covered frozen bananas and your feet in a blow up pool.
Set your Out of Office email reply and tell your friends you’re not going to be reachable for a few days. Write out a schedule of events – even if it just says “hang out with the fam” – so that you don’t fall into the same routine as always, and then get to staycationing. Wondering what to do with yourself during your time off but not away? Here is a list of ideas to get you started but let your imagination run wild and then get your stay-cation on.
- Go backyard camping under the stars
- Have a pajama party in the family room
- Stay in the same room as always but without the alarm clock
- Let the kids make forts in their bedroom and roll out sleeping bags
- Curate a collection of board games or card games that everyone can play
- Rent new movies or pull out some family favorites for a movie night
- Have a family talent show
- Hold a video game championship tournament
- Tell ghost stories (as long as no one will have nightmares)
- Binge watch a show together
- Compile menus from new restaurants in town and try a different one each night
- Make waffles and pancakes ahead of time and freeze them for quick breakfast
- Eat Al Fresco (weather permitting) for a change of scenery
- Plan to make the favorite meal of each family member
- Make an ice cream sundae bar with all the topics your heart desires
- Pop a paper umbrella in your smoothies (or adult beverage) for a festive feel
- Go Geocaching and see what you find
- Hit up community events like concerts in the park, festivals, or city celebrations
- Turn your backyard into a tropical oasis with a plastic pool and solar garden lights
- Visit museums, observatories, historical centers, and planetariums
- Attend a high school, college, or professional sporting event
- See a play at the community theater