Jakemans Throat & Chest Flavored Lozenges Bag Peppermint Description
- Menthol Cough Suppressant Oral Anesthetic
- Peppermint Flavored Lozenges
- Made Using The Finest Natural Ingredients
- Relief of Sore Throat & Coughs
- Drops of Smoothness
- 30 Lozenges In A Bag
- No Added Color
- Made In Boston, England
Original Throat & Chest™ Lozenges by Jakemans® have been formulated to effectively relieve sore throat and coughs since 1907.
Made in Boston, England, these are the smoothest lozenges you'll every try thanks to our unique liquid-drop method that ensures you get relief without sharp edges inside or outside the lozenge.
Uses Temporarily relief of:
• Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
• Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
• Adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or
as directed by a doctor.
• Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Inactive Ingredients: Glucose syrup, peppermint oil (flavoring), sugar, water.
Sore throat warning if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
• cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A
persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
• sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.