King Arthur Baking Company Measure For Measure Gluten Free Flour Description
For The Best Baking Results
Bake In Any Of Your Favorite Recipes
Fortified With: Iron • Calcium • Vitamin B
Non-GMO Project Verified
50%+ Whole Grain
Gluten-Free Measure For Measure Flour has the taste, texture, and performance of regular flour. It's especially good in cookies, cakes, muffins, quick breads, gravy, white sauce, pancakes, brownies and scones.
Baker's Hotline. We're Here To Help.
Call or chat online with our friendly, experienced bakers, 855-371-BAKE (2253)
Gluten, dairy and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4 Tablespoons (31 g)
Servings per Container: 44
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, whole grain brown rice flour, whole sorghum flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, cellulose, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend [calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)].
Produced in a GFCO-certified gluten-free facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough, or batter.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Sheet Pan Peach Pie (Gluten-Free)
This stunning dessert will be your new go-to when juicy peaches are in season. The prep for a sheet pan pie – or slab pie, as some call it – is the same as a traditional round pie only in sheet pan size, making it ideal for serving a crowd. This fresh peach pie offers better-for-you ingredients and is unfussy enough to make for any occasion. It doesn’t have to look perfect, and that’s what makes it perfect! The recipe mixes brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg right into the dough, so the gluten-free crust is just as desirable as the caramelized fruit filling. You’ll be counting down the minutes until it emerges in all its bubbly, golden-brown glory.
Sheet Pan Peach Pie (Gluten-Free)
- 8-10 medium or large peaches (peeled and sliced into ¼-in. thick slices)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Fine Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. + 2 Tsp. cornstarch (or arrowroot starch)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp. Simply Organic Madagascar Vanilla
Optional: 1 tsp. Organic Valley Ghee
- 2-½ cups King Arthur Baking Company Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp. Private Selection Nutmeg Ground
- 2 sticks cold butter (grated or cubed)
- 12 Tbsp. ice-cold water
Optional: Egg wash or ghee (for brushing crust)
Notes: Unbleached all-purpose flour may be used instead of gluten-free flour; however, recipe will not be gluten-free. Golden monkfruit sweetener may be used instead of light brown sugar.
- In bowl, toss peach wedges with lemon juice and set aside.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together sugar, water, cornstarch, salt and vanilla. Bring to boil, whisking, 2-3 minutes until thickens. Add peaches and simmer until tender, about 5-7 minutes. If desired, stir in ghee for flavor. Set aside to cool.
- In bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter, vinegar and water. Mix by hand until dough forms pea-sized pieces. (Note: Do not over mix. Use food processor instead of hand mixing, if desired.)
- Divide dough into two equal parts; shape into balls. Wrap each ball with plastic wrap and chill 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 8x11-inch sheet pan.
- On flat surface covered with plastic wrap, place one ball of dough. Cover with second sheet of wrap and roll to ?-inch thickness. (Note: plastic wrap helps avoid crumbling.) Place dough carefully in sheet pan, pierce with fork. Pre-bake 20 minutes, or until golden, to prevent sogginess. Let cool. Spoon in filling.
- Lower oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out second dough ball to ?-inch thickness and lay over top. (For decorative crust, cut out lines or circles.) If desired, brush with egg wash or ghee.
- Bake pie 45 minutes to one hour, until golden brown.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!