King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Measure for Measure Flour Description
For The Best Baking Results
Bake In Any Of Your Favorite Recipes
Fortified With: Iron • Calcium • Vitamin B
Non-GMO Project Verified
50%+ Whole Grain
Gluten-Free Measure For Measure Flour has the taste, texture, and performance of regular flour. It's especially good in cookies, cakes, muffins, quick breads, gravy, white sauce, pancakes, brownies, and scones.
- For The Best Baking Results
- Bake In Any Of Your Favorite Recipes
- Fortified With Iron, Calcium, and Vitamin B
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 50%+ Whole Grain
Baker's Hotline. We're Here To Help.
Call or chat online with our friendly, experienced bakers, 855-371-BAKE (2253)
Gluten, dairy and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4 Tablespoons (31 g)
Servings per Container: 44
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, whole grain brown rice flour, whole sorghum flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, cellulose, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend [calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)].
Produced in a GFCO-certified gluten-free facility.
Do not eat raw flour, dough, or batter.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Green Goddess Pizza (Gluten-Free)
If spring has you craving crispy, fresh vegetables, this green pizza is for you! Topped with handfuls of spinach, arugula and kale with sliced green tomato and pear, it’ll quench the springtime craving. Best of all, this gluten-free pizza is completely homemade yet an attainable weeknight meal for any home chef. In less than an hour, you can serve your family a delightfully savory pizza that might as well be a wholesome handheld salad.
Green Goddess Pizza (Gluten-Free)
- 4 cups gluten-free 1-to-1 flour
- 1 packet (2-1/4 tsp.) active dry yeast
- 1 Tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup fresh kale (de-stemmed and roughly chopped)
- 1 green tomato (sliced)
- 1 d'anjou pear (sliced)
- To make crust, combine yeast, sugar and warm water in large bowl. Let sit 5 minutes. (Note: Mixture should become foamy.)
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt, and create a medium-sized well in the center.
- Pour yeast mixture into well and stir with a wooden spoon until dough is smooth, about 5-6 minutes. (Note: Dough may look rough and not as smooth as regular pizza dough.)
- Form dough into a ball and add to lightly greased bowl. Cover and let rest 20-25 minutes for dough to rise slightly.
- In lightly greased pizza pan, place dough ball on one end, evenly pressing and flattening with your fingers until pan is covered. Gently pinch edges together to form crust.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F and arrange top rack in middle of oven. (Note: The quality of your pizza pan will determine a crispy or soggy crust.)
- Brush a generous amount of pizza sauce over crust until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle green topping ingredients starting with spinach, arugula and kale followed by tomatoes, pears and mozzarella until crust is covered.
- Lightly brush edges of crust with 1 Tbsp. olive oil for a golden-brown bake.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and bubbly and crust is crispy, golden brown.
- Let cool 2-3 minutes before slicing.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.