La Tourangelle Delicate Avocado Oil Description
La Tourangelle Artisan Oils
Cooking • Body Care
Handcrafted from Premium Avocados
Distinctive, Flavorful and All-Natural
Contains an Average of 8g of Omega-9 per serving
Non-GMO Project Verified
Gluten Free Certified
La Tourangelle Avocado Oil is all-natural and expeller-pressed from the pulp of the avocados. The result is a beautiful, emerald green oil with a high level of monounsaturated fats. Its fine, fruity roundness brings delicious and light avocado flavor to your dishes. La Tourangelle Avocado Oil is also a great partner to moisturizing your skin and hair or cooking DIY cosmetic recipes.
The Tin Can Protects and Preserves freshness and flavor for the life of the oil.
Suitable for medium-high heat. Mild flavored. Store in a cool, dry place.
BPA, GMOs, gluten, sodium.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 34
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Other Ingredients: 100% pure avocado oil.
May contain trace amounts of tree nuts, sesame seeds and peanuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Lemon Risotto with Spring Peas
When Arborio rice is slowly stirred to al dente with vegetable broth and just the right ingredients, it becomes next-level – creamy, bright and bursting with flavor! You’ll want to add this lemon risotto to your recipe rotation and experiment with adding more veggies, greens or toppings as the mood strikes. It never
Lemon Risotto with Spring Peas
- 1-1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 4-1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 Tbsp. plant-based butter
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 oz. English peas (fresh)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 medium lemon (zest only)
- In small pot on medium-low heat, bring vegetable broth to simmer and cover.
- In large pot over medium heat, heat butter and avocado oil. Add onions and cook 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add uncooked rice and stir to toast 1 minute. (Note: Avoid browning rice). Add white wine and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Over medium/medium-low heat, slowly pour in 1/2 cup hot vegetable broth and stir until mostly absorbed. Repeat adding about ½ cup broth about every 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until rice absorbs all liquid, about 35 minutes. Stir in peas about 10 minutes before risotto is done.
- Once rice is al dente, stir in parmesan cheese and lemon juice and top with lemon zest. Serve warm in bowl.
Chef’s tip: Add micro greens and grilled asparagus with blackened tofu, tempeh or another protein of choice.
Add the highlighted ingredients to your cart!