Lakewood Organic Pure Juice Fresh Pressed Lemon Description
The Juice from Over 20 Organic Lemons in Every Bottle
Juice Pressed from Fresh Lemons
Not from Concentrate - Certified Organic Lakewood juices do not contain preservatives.
This is a natural, full strength, organic pure lemon juice. This is NOT a diluted product. Full 5% Acidity.
Non-Toxic. BPA, BPS & DEHP Free
Unsweetened • No Additives • No Preservatives
Gluten Free • Casein Free • Allergen Free
Two Tablespoons = The juice of One Whole Lemon
Keep Juices Cool - Refrigerate After Opening
For Best Quality and Freshness use within 6-8 weeks of opening.
Natural Juice products will settle. SHAKE BEFORE SERVING.
Consumer Note: To Reduce Natural Juice Browning - Store This Product Under Refrigeration.
Preservatives, additives, gluten, casein, allergens, GMOs, synthetically compounded fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or growth regulators, BPA, BPS, DEHP.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tsp. (5 mL)
Servings per Container: 189
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic lemon juice.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Dairy-Free Hot Cajun Crab Dip
Get all the savory flavor of a hot crab dip without the dairy. This dish attains its creamy, cheesy texture with plant-based cream cheese, sour cream and cheddar. Seasoned with Old Bay, green onion, garlic, lemon juice and a dash of hot sauce, it’s as lip-smacking as a Cajun crab boil. Have plenty of toasted bread or crackers on hand because folks won’t stop devouring until it’s all gone and just a legend … ‘til the next time.
Dairy-Free Hot Cajun Crab Dip
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼ cup vegan sour cream
- ¼ cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese (divided)
- ¼ cup green onions (chopped)
- ¼ cup parsley (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1-½ Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 lb. lump crab meat (fresh or canned)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in ¾ cup cheddar cheese. Mix in green onions, parsley and garlic.
- Add Old Bay seasoning, salt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and hot sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in lump crab meat until well distributed.
- Transfer mixture to 9-inch pie plate or cast iron skillet. Sprinkle on remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Garnish with additional green onions and parsley, if desired.
- Serve warm with toasted bread, crackers or tortilla chips.
Get the ingredients and flip for this dip!