Lakewood Organic Pure Juice Fresh Pressed Lemon Description
- Fresh Pressed • Not from Concentrate
- The Juice from 10-12 Organic Lemons in Every Bottle
- No Preservatives
- Certified USDA Organic
- Contains 100% Fruit Juice
No Added Sulfites
Contains 100% Fruit Juice
Independently Certified by QCS - Grown and harvested in accordance with the National Organic Program. No synthetically compounded fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or growth regulators. All Lakewood Juices are Pressed, Pasteurized, Bottled, and Vacuum Safety Sealed in Certified Organic Facilities.
Non-Toxic. BPA, BPS & DEHP Free
Unsweetened • No Additives • No Preservatives
Gluten Free • Casein Free • Allergen Free
Juice Pressed from Fresh Lemons Not from Concentrate
Two Tablespoons = The Juice of One Whole Lemon
Keep Juices Cool - Refrigerate After Opening.
For best quality and freshness use within 6 to 8 weeks of opening. Natural juice products will settle. Shake before serving
This is a natural, fruit strength, organic pure lemon juice. This is Not a diluted product. Full 5% Acidity.
Synthetically compound fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or growth regulators, additives, preservatives, gluten, casein, allergen, BPA, BPS, DEHP, GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tsp. (5 mL)
Servings per Container: 74
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g of Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin C||2 mg||2%|
Other Ingredients: Organic lemon juice.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Gluten-Free Apricot Upside-Down Cake
Make an upside-down cake on a winter’s day and every little thing’s gonna be OK. So maybe that’s not a real saying, but this recipe makes it oh-so-true. Borrowing a sweet move from pineapple upside-down cake, this recipe places apricots and coconut sugar in the bottom of the pan so an orange saucy topping is waiting when the pan is flipped. Building upon a Simple Mills
almond flour mix, this cake comes together free of gluten, dairy and refined sugar, so more folks can taste this bright delight.
Gluten-Free Apricot Upside-Down Cake
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (for greasing)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 4 apricots (sliced into ½-inch-thick rounds)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pkg. Simple Mills Almond Flour Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 apricot (juiced)
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower butter
- 2 Tbsp. pistachios (chopped, to serve)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease bottom of round cake pan with buttery oil. Sprinkle coconut sugar over oil. Arrange apricot slices on bottom of pan.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, sunflower butter, water, vanilla, apricot juice and lemon juice. Add baking mix; whisk until well blended.
- Into cake pan, pour batter over apricot slices. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cool cake 15 minutes before turning upside down and removing pan. (Note: This helps to prevent crumbling.)
- Serve sprinkled with chopped pistachios.
Order the ingredients you’ll need to make this cake!