Lily's Baking Chips Dark Chocolate Description
- Less Sugar. Sweet Life.
- Stevia Sweetend 55% Cocoa
- No Sugar Added
- Non-GMO Project Verified
25% Fewer Calories-100% Indulgence.
Our Chocolate is sweetened with Stevia, a zero calorie, natural sweetener. Prized for its many health benefits, Stevia has sweetened foods and beverages for centuries. Our use of Stevia gives Lilly's a natural richness and a lot less calories.
GMOs, added sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 60 Chips (14 g)
Servings per Container: About 18
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||2.5 g||12%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||17%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
| Erythritol||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Unsweetened cocoa, erythritol, inulin, organic soy lecithin, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract, stevia extract.
Allergy information: produced on equipment that also processes product contianing milk, peanuts and tree nuts.
Produced on equipment that also processes product containing milk, peanuts and tree nuts.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Goji Berry Cookie Dough Truffles
Pure bliss is biting into one of these chocolate cookie dough truffles. Made with just six ingredients (and three of them are superfoods), these tasty treats are free of dairy, eggs and gluten. And believe it or not, you probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry right now. Prepare a tray to bring to your next summer party or keep a batch in the freezer for when your sweet tooth calls (it's a guilt-free snack, woo-hoo!).
Prep time: 20 minutes
Freezer time: 1 hour
Yields around 28 truffles
2 cups Vitacost Organic Whole Raw Cashews
4 Tbsp. Vitacost Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
3 Tbsp. goji berries
3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
7 oz. chocolate chips
1 Tbsp. goji berries, chopped
1. Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. In blender, combine cookie dough ingredients until dough forms; around 45 seconds.
2. Scoop out 1.5-2 teaspoons dough and use hands to roll into ball. Arrange on lined baking sheet. Repeat until all dough is used. Freeze for 30 minutes.
3. A few minutes before removing cookie dough from freezer, melt chocolate chips in double boiler, stirring until melted.
4. Remove cookie dough balls from freezer. Using two forks to dip, thoroughly coat each ball in chocolate and place back on baking sheet. Sprinkle with a few pieces of chopped goji berries. (Chocolate should take 1-2 minutes to harden.) Repeat with remaining balls.
5. Place baking sheet back in freezer for additional 20-30 minutes. Once hardened, they’re ready to eat!
For more of Maria's yummy recipes and healthy eating tips, visit mariamarlowe.com.