Lily's Premium Baking Bar Dark Chocolate Description
25% Less Calories*. 100% Indulgence
Our premium baking chocolate tastes fantastic, shaves perfectly, and melts shiny and smooth. It's great for brownies and ganach or to drizzle over your favorite treat. Now you can add chocolate to your recipe without adding a lot extra calories.
* Than other 55% cocoa dark chocolate
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Piece
Servings per Container: 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||14%|
| Sugars less than||1 g|
| Erythritol||3 g|
Other Ingredients: Unsweetened chocolate, erythritol, inulin, cocoa butter, stevia extract, organic soy lecithin, vanilla.Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla:
Traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, totoal 53%.
Allergen Information: Produced on equipment that also processes product containing milk, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Not a low calorie food.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Banana-Stuffed Cassava Crepes
You wouldn’t serve your significant other breakfast in bed if it wasn’t worth devouring. No, you would pour your heart into the dish to make sure your sweetie savors every single bite. That’s why when you really want a meal that’ll make memories, you make crepes. Stuffed with fresh fruit and drizzled with dark chocolate, these I-can’t-believe-I’m-not-in-Paris cassava-flour crepes are the epitome of love on a plate. If you want to go pro, shape some strawberries into hearts and serve with a frothy cappuccino. Who could resist?
1 cup cassava flour
1/2 cup Swerve confectioners erythritol
1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1-1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
Dash of cinnamon
Stuffing: 1 medium banana
1 square Lily’s Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Bar (or 1 Tbsp. chocolate chips)
2 tsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Strawberries, halved (or cut into hearts)
Sprig of mint
- In a large bowl, add all crepe ingredients. Use an electric mixer to beat until frothy.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium. Once warm, use a ladle to pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet, swirling to cover the entire bottom.
- Cook until golden brown and beginning to form pockets. Flip and continue to cook until golden on the other side.
- Transfer to a cooling rack. Repeat until all batter is used, about 11 crepes total.
- To prepare the stuffing, simply cut banana into 3 equal sections. Slice each section into thick, coin-shaped pieces.
- Lay banana coins down the center of each crepe. Roll up as if you’re making a taco.
- Prepare chocolate drizzle by adding dark chocolate bar and almond milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and heat another 30 seconds if needed.
- Place three stuffed crepes on a plate, and use a spoon or fork to drizzle chocolate over top. Add strawberries or other garnishes, if desired.
- Save remaining crepes for lunch and dinner in bed.