Liquid Plumber Pro-Strength Clog Destroyer Plus PipeGuard Description
Destroys Clogs Now + Prevents Clogs Later, Guaranteed
Clears Toughest Clogs Guaranteed!
From The Makers Of Clorox Products
Made In USA
Get 3-in-1, clog-fighting action with Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer. It cuts through standing water to clear fully-blocked drains, prevents clogs with regular monthly use and protects pipes—guaranteed or your money back. This powerful system removes hair, gunk, grease and soap scum whether you have a total blockage or a slow-running drain, while Pipeguard prevents pipes from being damaged as the clog dissolves.
It works in the bathtub, shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink and garbage disposal, and when used monthly prevents buildup and stops clogs from forming. This drain cleaner is safe for all septic systems, garbage disposals and pipes, including PVC, plastic, metal and old pipes. Do not use with a plunger, in toilets or with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, or non-Liquid-Plumr clog removers (to avoid hazardous gas).
It contains biodegradable surfactants and no phosphorous. Excessive heat or cold may cause Liquid-Plumr to form clumps, but this should not affect performance.
Slowly pour 16 ounces of Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer down the drain. For slow drains, wait 15 minutes. Flush with hot water. Repeat regularly to prevent build up. For garbage disposals, follow same usage directions and flush with disposal running. Avoid all splashing. Do not use with plunger or in toilets.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Danger: Keep our of reach of children. Injures Eyes, Skin And Mucous Membranes On Contact. Harmful If Swallowed. Do Not Use With Ammonia, Toilet Bowl Cleaners Or Other Clog Removers, As The Release Of Hazardous Gases May Occur. First Aid: Eyes – Flush With Water For 15 Minutes. If Wearing Contact Lenses, Remove After First 5 Minutes. Skin – Wash Immediately With Water. If Swallowed – Drink A Glassful Of Water. Do Not Induce Vomiting. In All Cases, Call A Doctor Or Poison Control Center.