Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Lemon & Lime Blossom Scent Description
Kills Cold & Flu Viruses
Kills 99.9% Of Viruses & Bacteria
Made In USA
Use this product as a convenient way to clean and disinfect your household surfaces. Each pre-moistened, disposable wipe kills germs** whenever you use it. No bottles, no sponges, no mess. Effective disinfectant has never been easier. Unplug small electrical appliances before use. Not recommended for bare wood surfaces. Do not use on dishes, glasses or utensils.
Kills influenza A virus (H1N1) and human Coronavirus on hard, non- porous surfaces in 2 minutes.
Kills Salmonella enterica ( Salmonella), Influenza A virus (H1N1), Heroes Simplex Virus Type 1 and respiratory Syncytial virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 4 minutes.
This product removes the following allergens: dust mite debris, pet dander and pollen particles from timothy grass.
Kitchen: • Sink & Counters • Garbage Cans • Refrigerator Exterior • Light Switches
Bathroom: • Bathtub & Faucets • Toilet Seats • Shower Areas • Door Knobs
Electronics: • Laptops & Tablets • Smartphones • Gaming Consoles • Remote Controls
Disinfects: • Influenza A Virus (H1N1) • Respiratory Syncytial Virus • Salmonella enterica ( Salmonella) • Escherichia coli with extended spectrum beta-lactamase resistance (ESBL) • Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (E.COLI)
• Listeria monocylogenes • Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin resistant ( HA-MRSA) • Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 • Staphylococcus aureus ( Staph) • Influenza H7N9 (wildtype A/Anhui/1/2013)
Human Coronavirus • Pseudomonas aeruginosa • Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) • Campylobacter jejuni • Shigelia flexneri serotype 18.
Sanitizes: • Enterobacter aerogenes
Fungistatic: • Aspergillus niger ( Mold & Mildew)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Not intended for personal hygiene. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution
May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use.
First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Contact Number: Questions? Comments or In case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.