Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner Description
10X Cleaning Power
Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria
LYSOL® Toilet Bowl Cleaner Power coats the bowl above and below the waterline. Thick formula adheres to stains for better cleaning. Destroys toilet bowl rings and cleans as it disinfects.
- Flush toilet before cleaning
- Apply 4 oz. to coat the bowl including under the rim. Do not close lid.
- To Clean: Scrub entire bowl and under rim thoroughly. Disinfect: Let sit for 10 minutes. Sanitize: Let sit for 30 seconds. Then flush.
- Rinse brush in fresh water after use. Repeat if needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eye, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear [safty glasses/goggles], protective gloves and protective clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothihng before reuse. Do not breath vapor or fumes.
FIRST AID / If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing, Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes., Call a Poison Control Center of doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able for 15-20 minutes. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled, Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Store in original container out of reach of small children. Keep securely closed in a cool, well-ventilated area. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill container. Offer for recycling if available.