Made In Nature Organic Toasted Coconut Chips Maple Vanilla Description
Maple Vanilla - Gimme Gimme
Our Organic Maple Vanilla Coconut Chips are, without a doubt, one of the finest couplings of flavor in all the snacks in all the countries in all the world. Ever.
Your knees will go weak as sweet vanilla bean and a kiss of real maple syrup melt together in your mouth. It's harmonious, really. Like they were destined to be together. And when you put those two tastes on these crazy, crunchy coconut pieces (with the nutritious rinds left on, of course), you get a snappy international snack unlike any other. Sharing is optional, btw.
Nature Unleashed. The same old, same old has never been our style. At Made in Nature, that means kicking refined sugar to the curb and going all-out organic in everything we do.
GMOs, BPA, refined sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (28 g)
Servings per Container: About 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g||23%|
| Saturated Fat||13 g||65%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
| Sugars||3 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic coconut strips, organic maple syrup, organic Madagascar bourbon vanilla extract.
Manufactured on Equipment that also processes tree nuts.
The small desiccant packet inside the bag will help to keep the product tasty and fresh. It is for absorbing any ambient moisture. Please do not eat the packet.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pure Maple Sugar Candy
Like no other treat you’ve experienced, these sweet bites of joy flaunt maple’s multi-dimensional taste. A special cooling process allows the maple syrup to crystalize and transform into a decadent, melt-in-your mouth experience. Since they’re made with just one ingredient, the key is to use the purest maple syrup possible. Besides that, all you need is a heavy-bottomed saucepan, a candy thermometer and you’re good to go. If you don’t have any candy molds, feel free to play around with different options – even a simple sheet pan will work!
Pure Maple Sugar Candy
- 2 cups 100% real maple syrup
- Walnuts (optional)
- Pecans (optional)
- Peanuts (optional)
- In heavy-bottom saucepan over medium-high heat, pour maple syrup. Place candy thermometer in pan.
- Bring syrup to boil, stirring occasionally, until it reaches 235 degrees F (this can take up to 30 minutes).
- Immediately remove pan from heat. Without stirring, cool syrup to 175 degrees F (this will take about 10 minutes).
- Once cooled, stir mixture vigorously until it becomes creamy and light in color, 5 minutes.
- Add optional fillings, if desired.
- Pour mixture into candy molds; let cool completely.
- Temperature is key for this recipe so pay close attention to your candy thermometer.
- Do NOT stir mixture during 10-minute cooling process.
- If you don’t have candy molds, pour mixture onto a baking sheet, and then cut into squares when set.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!