Manuka Health: Find Your Nature's Finest| Vitacost.com
Manuka Health Raw Manuka Honey UMF 16+ MGO 573+ Description
- 100% Pure NZ
- Delicious Rich Flavor
- Smooth Velvety Texture
Ultra high grade, premium New Zealand MGO™ 573+ Manuka Honey. Certified for natural methylglyoxal content (minimum 573mg/kg) - scientifically proven to be a key natural compound in Manuka honey. MGO™ 573+ Manuka Honey has a delicious rich flavour and a smooth velvety texture.
Manuka Health MGO™ Manuka Honey is premium certified New Zealand Manuka honey you can trust.
Sustainably sourced from our hives in remote pristine parts of New Zealand and perfected, tested and packed in our specialised honey facility. Our expert care at every step of the process, with the least possible interference, ensures our MGO™ Manuka Honey retains its unique natural properties and has the beautiful taste and smooth velvety texture that has made it a favourite all over the world.
MGO™ Manuka Honey is tested and certified for MGO potency, purity and quality. Scientific evidence has confirmed methylglyoxal (MGO) as one of the key compounds naturally occurring in New Zealand manuka honey. MGO levels vary greatly, so testing of every batch is important to guarantee MGO content.
All our honey is guaranteed 100% New Zealand origin - each pot can be traced right back to the beekeeper it came from.
Enjoy 1 Tbsp honey between meals or with warm water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
| Sugars||12 g|
Other Ingredients: Manuka honey.
Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Homemade Honey Blackberry Pie
Step aside apple, there’s a new pie in town. Whoever first paired tart blackberries with sweet honey knew what they were doing – the flavors complement each other perfectly! Baked into a deliciously flakey, gluten-free pie crust, the mixture becomes a summery treat that will delight any picnic or potluck crowd. Get ready for a dessert worthy of entering into your town’s next pie contest.
1 pkg. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix, prepared and chilled
2 lbs. fresh blackberries
1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Tapioca Flour
3/4 cup honey
1 tsp. lemon Juice
2 tsp. orange zest
1 egg (optional)
1 Tbsp. water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and remove dough from refrigerator. Let dough sit at room temperature until malleable.
- Roll 1/2 of dough into 12” circle between two pieces of heavy-duty plastic wrap, then remove top layer of plastic, invert and center dough over a 9” nonstick pie pan. Press crust into place, then remove remaining plastic wrap.
- In bowl, toss blackberries with tapioca flour, honey, lemon juice and orange zest. Pour mixture into prepared pie shell.
- Roll remaining chilled dough into a 10” circle between two pieces of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Remove top layer of plastic, invert and center dough over filling. Press dough into place, then trim, seal and flute edges. Cut four vents in top dough. (Note: If desired, instead of solid-topped pie crust, create lattice top by cutting dough into thin strips and crisscrossing over filling as shown.)
- If desired, brush crust with egg wash made from 1 egg whisked thoroughly with water.
- Bake pie for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue to bake until filling is set/beginning to bubble and crust is golden (about 60 minutes).