MaryRuth Organics Kids Multivitamin Gummies Strawberry Papay & Super Punch Description
Tasty, Sugar-Free Gummies Packed With Many Vitamins & Nutrients Their Growing Bodies Need!
Support You Child's Wellness for Longer With One of Our Kids Multivitamin Gummies
Immune Function | Essential Nutrients | Overall Health
Non GMO • Gluten Free • Vegan • Pectin Based • No Gelatin • Sugar Free
130 mcg Methylated Folate Per 1 Gummy
Strawberry, Papaya and Super Punch
Non-GMO Vegan Natural Flavors
Packed with Vitamins for Growing Kids!
Vitamin E promotes immune health
Vitamin C aids healthy muscle development
Vitamins A & D3 supports bone health
Supports Blood Cell Production
How it works
• Vitamin A promotes normal growth and development in children, supporting tissue, bone health, and vision.
• Vitamin C aids in the development of the brain, connective tissue and skin, while also playing an important role in immune function.
• Vitamin D3 works to help build bones & teeth, assisting the body in mineral absorption, while Vitamin E supports the immune system.
• B vitamins are vital for metabolic processes, energy levels, as well as the nervous and circulatory systems.
• Iodine is an essential nutrient for health, modulating the thyroid, which in turn plays an important role in metabolism, and maintaining normal immune and central nervous system function.
• Zinc supports immune function and metabolism.
• Support your kid’s health with these tasty, sugar-free, strawberry, papaya, and super punch flavored chewable gummies!
An essential vitamin that prevents scurvy (Arrgh). Vitamin C works as an antioxidant, supports collagen synthesis, and so much more.
D3, or cholecalciferol, is the same vitamin D the body makes when exposed to sunlight. Our D3 is sourced from lichen, an organism made up of fungi and algae.
Essential mineral that helps to support immune function, skin health, and much more.
An essential mineral typically found in iodinized table salt. Iodine is necessary for normal thyroid function which support many bodily systems.
A sugar-free sweetener that may help to support healthy tooth enamel. Xylitol is toxic to dogs, so be sure to keep this product away from your furry friends.
No gelatin here! Our gummies are made from pectin, a naturally occurring fiber found in fruit.
Suggested Use: Ages 2+ can take 1 gummy per day or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate)||290 mcg||130%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||10 mg||67%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||3 mcg (120 IU)||20%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||4 mg||67%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.5 mg||100%|
|Folate (as Calcium L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate)||130 mcg DFE||87%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||2.6 mcg||289%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate)||3 mg||150%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||21 mcg||23%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||1 mg||33%|
Important Message From MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplements. Since all bodies are different, an individual's nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 14, seniors over 65, those pregnant and/or lactating, those who suspect a medical condition and those who are taking any medications, should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any negative reaction occurs.
Keep Away From Dogs because this product contains Xylitol.