MaryRuth Organics Women's Multivitamin Gummies Strawberry Description
A Vegan Multivitamin Gummy Formulated for Women!
Enjoy These Tasty Strawberry Flavored Gummies to Support Overall Health
Metabolism | Immune Support | Skin Health
3g Carb Per Serving | 0g Sugar Per Serving | 10 Calories Per Serving
Vegan • Gluten Free • Pectin Based • No Gelatin
Strawberry Vegan Natural Flavors
1 Month Supply
How it Works
• Key vitamins and minerals packed into a delicious vegan, strawberry flavored gummy formulated for women!
• The B-vitamins are eight essential water-soluble vitamins that the human body needs for cellular health, the nervous system, energy levels, and more.
• These gummies include a blend of five B vitamins — vitamin B5 (also called pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, biotin (B7), B9 (folate as methylfolate), and B12 (in the form of bioavailable methylcobalamin).
• These vitamins perform important functions such as supporting skin health, DNA/RNA synthesis, neurochemical production, and immune system health.
• Also essential for your body are antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin E, which quench free radicals while supporting immune function and overall well-being.
• Vitamin D3, the same type of vitamin D that your body naturally produces when exposed to sunlight, supports immune functions and bone health.
• Zinc not only supports a healthy immune response and metabolism, it also plays a role in maintaining skin integrity.
• Additionally, iodine is included as this micronutrient is especially important for thyroid health, which supports hormone production and plays an important role in metabolism, and maintaining normal immune and central nervous system function.
• Enjoy these strawberry-flavored gummies to support your body’s nutrient needs!
Suggested Use: Adults, ages 14+, take 2 gummies per day or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Best taken with food.
Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Sugar Alcohol Less than||1 g|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1046 mcg||116%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||26 mg||29%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||20 mcg (800 IU)||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||9.8 mg||65%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1.38 mg||81%|
|Folate (as Calcium L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate)||346 mcg DFE||87%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||6.8 mcg||283%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate)||6.8 mg||136%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||56 mcg||37%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||3.6 mg||33%|
|Organic Fruit Blend|
Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Tart Cherry, Pomegranate, Cranberry
Important Message From MaryRuth's
Important: We genuinely care about all our customers, which is why we always suggest consulting with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any health supplement. Since all bodies are different, an individual’s nutrient needs are unique to their body. As such, results may vary. Children under 12, seniors over 65, and those pregnant and/or lactating should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue if any negative reaction occurs.
Keep Away From Dogs because this product contains Xylitol.