Miralax Osmotic Laxative Powder Description
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Powder for Solution, Osmotic Laxative
- Unflavored Powder, Grit Free
- Brings Relief to Occasional Constipation/Irregularity
- Softens Stool
- 14 Once-Daily Doses
- Dissolves in Any Beverage
- Sugar Free
brings relief to occasional constipation (irregularity)
generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
MiraLAX® increases frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap)
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children under 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Inactive Ingredients: None.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
nausea, vomiting abdominal pain
a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
irritable bowel syndrome
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
you get diarrhea
you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.