Mommy Knows Best Lactation Brownie Mix Double Chocolate Description
Bonus Size 50% More
With Key Ingredients Traditionally Used To Help Boost Your Breast Milk Supply
Homemade Brownies • Only 3 Steps!
Baked into each mouth-watering brownie, you'll find oats, brewer's yeast and flaxseed; ingredients used for generations to increase breast milk production and replenish key nutrients mothers need.
• Only 150 Calories Per Serving - Fenugreek Free - Mommy Knows Best created this new brownie mix as a great substitute for breast feeding mothers who are sensitive to goats rue, blessed thistle or supplements used for boost milk supply.
• Oats, Brewers Yeast, & Flaxseed - Key ingredients traditionally used for increased breastmilk supply. Already measured and mixed for you, these ingredients have been used for generations to aid with increase breastmilk production.
• Lactation Consultant Recommended Nursing Treats - Naturally support a healthy supply of breastmilk without risking the potential side effects of herbal supplements.
• Delicious And Effective Snacks For Lactation Support - Eliminate the need for supplements or use as an additional booster for producing breast milk. Great alternative to lactation cookie, tea, smoothies, protein powders, and bars!
• Excellent Source Of Key Vitamins And Minerals - Nursing mothers need a ton of nutrients to stay healthy, happy, and full. Each serving is filled with healthy amounts of calcium, folic acid, and iron, Enjoy a lactation supplement that you can eat!
Eat 1-2 servings per day for best results.
You Will Need:
3 Eggs + 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature (or 3/4 cup vegetable oil)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
Stir eggs and butter (or vegetable oil) in a large mixing bowl. Add entire brownie mix. Stir until well blended and spread into greased pan.
Bake 20-23 minutes. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted 1 inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan on wire rack before cutting and serving.
Store baked brownies in an airtight container for up to a week. Brownies can also be frozen for up to three months.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||18 g|
|Includes 18 g Added Sugars||36%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Contains: Wheat, milk, soy.
Produced in a facility that may have contact with egg, milk, wheat, soy, nuts.