Mommy Knows Best Lactation Cookie Mix Gluten And Dairy Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Description
With Key Ingredients Traditionally Used To Help Boost Your Breast Milk Supply
Homemade Cookies 3 Easy Steps
Mom's Choice Awards • Honoring Excellence
Top Choice Award 2020
Gluten Free • Dairy Free • GMO Free
• Gluten Free & Dairy Free - All natural ingredients to support a healthy breast milk supply.
• No Fenugreek- Perfect Combination of Brewers Yeast, Flaxseed, & Oats: Already measured and mixed for you, these Ingredients have been used for generations to aid with increase breastmilk production and replenish key nutrients mothers need.
• Excellent Source of Key Vitamins & Minerals: Because nursing mothers need a ton of nutrients to stay healthy, happy, and full, we have jam-packed each cookie with healthy amounts of calcium, folic acid, and iron. Enjoy a lactation supplement that you can eat.
• Tasty & Effective Solution For Lactation Support: Our delicious and convenient cookies are a supplements snack alternatives to lactation tea, smoothie, protein powder, bars, and brownies that can help provide the extra nourishment lactating moms desire for their newborn baby.
• Milk Supply Booster: Mommy Knows Best Lactation Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites are the delicious snacks choice of nursing women everywhere looking to stock their freezers full of breast milks for their newborn babies quickly..
Eat 1-2 servings per day for best results.
You Will Need:
1 egg (or egg substitute) + 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature (or butter substitute)
Preheat oven to 325°F. Beat together the softened butter and egg in a large bowl. Add cookie mix to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Lightly flatten the top of the cookie with spoon.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes.
Store baked cookies in an airtight container for up to a week. Cookies can also be frozen for up to three months.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||8 g|
|Includes 7g Added Sugars||14%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Produced in a facility that may have contact wsith egg, milk, wheat, nuts.
Contains: Almond, coconut. May contain traces of soy.