MRM Organic Fermented Cacao Powder Description
Mayan Gift From The Gods
Non GMO Project Verified
What Is Cacao?
Name: Organic Fermented Cacao Powder, Theobroma cacao, aka "Kakawa" or "Food of the Gods"
Country of Origin: Peru
Climate: Temperate to tropical area
Plant Part Used: Seed
Nutrients: Fiber, Protein, Minerals, Flavonoids, Theobromine
Ethnobotany: The edible properties were discovered over 2,000 years ago. Theobroma means 'food of the gods' in Latin, and it was consumed by Mesoamerican cultures for religious, medicinal, aphrodisiacal and energy purposes
Untouched nature mesmerizes me how it lives in harmony within itself; plants, animals and microorganisms, all intertwined in a sometimes chaotic yet cyclical unity. This perspective shaped my childhood and evolved into a quest for knowledge of ethnobotany (study of the relationship between peoples and plants). I'm humbled that this exploration allowed me to build a line of natural health products.
Does Not Contain
Fillers or Additives
At MRM, we are inspired by nature and utilize science as a tool to learn, incorporate, support and educate what the natural world has to offer.
Respectfully, these Superfoods are the foods our ancestors thrived on, not todays foods we survive on
Founder of MRM
Use 1 Serving Per Day
Cacao Smoothie Operator
1 tbsp Cacao powder
1 frozen banana
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp almond butter
1 cup cold water
½ tsp vanilla extract
Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
Added milk, egg, soy, peanut, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten, yeast ingredients, preservatives, refined sugar, sugar alcohols, animal products, fillers, additives, artificial ingredients and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (5.5 g)
Servings per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic cacao bean powder.
Contains a non-toxic moisture absorber to maintain freshness. Do not eat.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Magnesium-Rich Mocha Oatmeal Latte
This innovative (and comforting!) coffee oatmeal creation combines magnesium-packed ingredients such as oats, cacao powder, tahini, espresso, nuts and Liposomal Magnesium Glycinate from Codeage
. The fun and completely delicious result is a filling and soothing cup of creamy oats with a boost of caffeine. Sip a little, then spoon it all up.
Magnesium-Rich Mocha Oatmeal Latte
- 8 capsules Codeage Liposomal Magnesium Glycinate (contents only)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2-1/2 cups oat milk (or pumpkin seed milk, almond milk or milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp. date syrup (or maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp. tahini paste (optional)
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom (or one green cardamom pod, freshly ground)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 to 4 shots espresso
- Pumpkin seeds
- Walnuts (chopped)
- Almond slivers
- Granola of choice
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1-½ cups milk and oats.
- Stir in salt, cacao powder and tahini paste, if using.
- Place remaining cup of milk in mug or glass and use frother to froth; add ¾ of it to saucepan and stir oats until thoroughly cooked and creamy.
- Remove from heat and stir in cardamom, magnesium glycinate capsule contents and remaining ¼ cup milk.
- Transfer oats into two mugs and top with espresso. Add dollop more frothed milk, if desired.
- Sprinkle with nuts, seeds or granola and pinch of cardamom or cinnamon.
Make it with ingredients from Vitacost!