Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Laundry Detergent Rain Water Description
Plant Derived Cleaning Power
Gentle On Clothes
Removes Tough Stains
Aromatherapeutic Household Products
Creating clean and happy homes since 2001.
Tough on dirt and grime. Gentle on your home
Drops of Rain Water fall on leaves and noses and fills the air. A scent so clean, hinting of White Flowers. Splash in a puddle!
Concentrated Laundry Detergent formula is effective yet gentle on clothes, with 64 loads per bottle. Contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients with dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients. Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals. Rain Water is a scent so clean, hinting of white flowers.
Aromatherapeutic Home Keeping
Thoughtfully Chosen Ingredients
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Laundry Detergent features hardworking yet gentle cleaning agents, while also providing a special, singular scent for your entire home. Concentrated and effective yet gentle on clothes, our laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes, other thoughtfully chosen ingredients and, of course, those important essential oils. This biodegradable Laundry Detergent is HE compatible for use in high-efficiency and conventional washing machines. Concentrated for 64 loads of laundry.
Rooted in Goodness
• Cruelty-Free Formula
• Made with Essential Oils & Other Thoughtfully Chosen Ingredients
• Recyclable Outer Pack
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens.
- Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.)
- Next, select the right water temperature. Use Hot water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. use Warm water for permanent press clothes and jeans. Cold water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade.
- Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!
To remove stains:
Dab detergent directly on the stain when it's still fresh and new.
Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Caution: Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Consult a physician if irritation persists.