Mt Angel Vitamins Cold Facts™ + Vitamin D Description
Cold Facts™ +Vitamin D
Immune System Support
No Soy, Salt, Yeast, Wheat, Milk & Egg Products, Sugar, Starch or Preservatives
Vitamin D with Herbs to Support Immune Function
Keep your immune system in top form with the proven ingredients in Cold Facts?. Multiple studies show the importance of sunshine Vitamin D for healthy immunity, particularly when the days get shorter and we spend more time indoors. Research also shows the immune-supporting potential of botanicals like astragalus, echinacea, elderberry, ginger and ginseng, along with powerful antioxidants zinc and copper. Use Cold Facts for year-round immune support. It has nothing to do with forgetting to zip up your coat. Protect yourself from getting sick by nourishing your immune system well. Use a multi-vitamin/mineral complex or greens food supplement daily as insurance for your immune system. Wash your hands several times each day during cold season to reduce your exposure to germs. When you feel that tell-tale tickle in your throat, gargle with a salt-water solution to kill germs. Use the ancient tradition of nasal washing with a saline solution to clear sinuses. Ease breathing by creating your own moisture vaporizer: pour boiling water into a bowl and add a few drops of eucalyptus oil. Drape a towel over your head with your face several inches over the steam and inhale through your nose.
• Cold Facts + Vitamin D - It has nothing to do with forgetting to zip up your coat. Protect yourself from getting sick by nourishing your immune system well. Use a multi-vitamin/mineral complex or greens food supplement daily as insurance for your immune system. Wash your hands several times each day during cold season to reduce your exposure to germs
• Vitamin D3 - This vitamin is crucial for both innate and adaptive immunity, and plays a role both in defending against infections as well as helping to support immune function. Minerals Antioxidant minerals niacin, zinc and copper are involved in maintaining and reinforcing immune functions and antioxidant defenses.
• Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) - This savory herb enhances immune cell function and protects against bacteria.
• American Ginseng Root (Panax quinquefolius L.) - American Ginseng was used traditionally as an adaptogen, to naturally increase the body's resistance to physical and emotional stress. American ginseng promotes immune function by stimulating macrophages.
• Echinacea Root (Echinacea purpurea) - Also known as the purple coneflower, Echinacea has long been used by Native Americans as an herbal remedy and for immune system health. Elderberry Fruit (Sambucus nigra)High in antioxidant bioflavonoids as well as vitamins A, C and potassium, elderberry was used by American Indians to stimulate the immune system. The health-promoting flavonoids support a healthy inflammatory response.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||5000 IU||1,250%|
|Zinc (citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Copper (gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum)||200 mg||*|
|American Ginseng Root 4:1 Extract (Panax quinquefolius)||200 mg||*|
|Echinacea Root 4:1 Extract (Echinacea purpurea)||150 mg||*|
|Elderberry Fruit 4:1 Extract (sambucus nigra)||150 mg||*|
|Astragalus Root Root 4:1 Extract (Astragalus membranaceus)||125 mg||*|
|Horehound Leaf (Marrubium vulgare)||100 mg||*|
|Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)||25 mg||*|
|Mullein Leaf 4:1 Extract (Verbascum thapsis)||25 mg||*|
Not recommended while pregnant or lactating, unless directed by health care practitioner.