My Dad's Cookies Gluten Free Cookies Raspberry Linzer Description
Dairy, and Nut Free
Gluten, dairy and nuts
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cookie (26 g)
Servings per Container: 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||6%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||9 g||*|
|Protein less than||1 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gluten free flour, (white rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, xanthan gum) raspberry jam (raspberries, sugar, fruit pectin, citric acid), sugar, organic palm oil, powdered sugar, (sugar, corn starch), egg, water, vanilla, agave syrup, cream of tartar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, baking soda.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Kick off summer with a seriously sweet breakfast. This recipe masterfully combines lemon and raspberry to create a perfectly bright flavor to start your day right. No matter what adventure is planned, these muffins make it easy – sit back at your table with coffee and the paper, or enjoy the undeniable deliciousness on the go.
2-1/2 pkgs. (pint size) raspberries, rinsed/drained
2 Simple Truth Organic Brown Large Eggs
8 oz. lemon yogurt
2-1/4 cups Simple Truth Organic Flour, divided
1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Refined Coconut Oil
2-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
3 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly grease muffin pan.
- In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In small bowl, stir together oil, eggs, yogurt and lemon zest; pour wet mixture into dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Toss together raspberries and 2 Tbsp. flour; fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan, filling each well two-thirds full.
- In bowl, combine remaining flour and 3 Tbsp. sugar; with pastry blender or fork, cut butter into mixture until crumbly then spoon evenly over batter in muffin tin wells.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.