Nature's All Foods Organic Freeze-Dried Apples Description
With nothing else but love, these organic crunchy and ohhh so sweet freeze-dried apples have kept all their nutritional benefits. We have selected the ripest and tastiest apples to bring you this healthy and delicious snack. At home or on the go, Nature's All Foods freeze-dried apples are perfect as an office snack, added to your favorite cereals or in your kid's lunchbox.
Gluten, GMOs, Colorings, added sugar, wheat, peanut.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (30 g)
Servings per Container: 1.5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
| Sugars||19 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic granny smith apples, citric acid, and nothing else but love.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan White Chocolate Unicorn Bark with Freeze-Dried Fruit
Everything’s coming up unicorn these days. From blended drinks to layered cakes to grilled cheese sandwiches, people are excited about adding bright colors to their food. You might have trouble going along with the hype because at the end of these rainbows are artificial colors. Your healthy diet can do without those, that’s for sure! Here’s one better-for-you way to embrace the trend. This bark combines vegan white chocolate and freeze-dried fruit for treat that's actually worth flailing over.
16 oz. vegan white chocolate
Freeze-dried granny smith apples
Beet juice powder
Vanilla bean powder, optional
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt chocolate while stirring. If mixture is too thick, add a teaspoon of coconut oil. (This helps prevents chocolate from drying too quickly while adding toppings.)
- Pour melted chocolate onto baking sheet, reserving a few spoonfuls to mix with beet juice powder, matcha and turmeric. Use a spatula to evenly spread chocolate out into a square on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine beet juice powder with chocolate. Add a small amount of coconut oil to thin out mixture. Repeat for matcha and turmeric. (If chocolate start to harden before you’re ready, quickly reheat it over boiler.)
- Add toppings to chocolate, swirling in the various powder mixtures to your desired taste and visual preferences.
- Chocolate should set at room temperature, but if necessary, set in fridge to harden for 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, cut or break into pieces.
- For leftovers, store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Want to make chocolate from scratch? Combine raw cacao butter and organic powdered sugar.